3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

February Racing Thread (Read 1309 times)

Herbal shit and Michigan reminiscing aside ...

CliveF -- Valentines Day Massacre Marathon Relay (Greensboro NC)(4x1.6-mile legs as part of 4-person team) -- Goals: (A) average 6:45 pace for my four legs; (B) average sub-7 for them.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Oh, and I had to step off the tm in only 4 miles today.  Ugh.

You only have to run 3.1 miles tomorrow, so no problem, right?

You want a ride tomorrow?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I will be running the 5k tomorrow but as far as Sunday's I may bail. Between weather and  health issue's (stuff I thought I had under control) now's the time to listen to my body, not ignore it

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

C-R

You only have to run 3.1 miles tomorrow, so no problem, right?

You want a ride tomorrow?

Better bring your snow shoes. So much for good footing.

Rocken - smart move! Well played. It will pay benefits later.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

I will be running the 5k tomorrow but as far as Sunday's I may bail. Between weather and  health issue's (stuff I thought I had under control) now's the time to listen to my body, not ignore it

Careful, if you get too smart we'll have to kick you out.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Shiver by the River right?  Good luck!  I see that there is one more in the series on March 11.  Hmmm.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Better bring your snow shoes. So much for good footing.

Yeah, the weather is going to suck. I was looking forward to this race, not so much now. And because I have no sense whatsoever, I'm probably going to do the Groundhog 7 too. 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Yeah, the weather is going to suck. I was looking forward to this race, not so much now. And because I have no sense whatsoever, I'm probably going to do the Groundhog 7 too. 

I'll be seeing you at Groundhog too then. I'll bring beer.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Careful, if you get too smart we'll have to kick you out.

for some reason I don't believe I'll have to worry about that too much. Being smart is RARE for me when it comes to running

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Shiver by the River right?  Good luck!  I see that there is one more in the series on March 11.  Hmmm.

Yep one more in March. 

Feeling the growl again

<16:17, last year's time.

Modify to <16:40 please.  The weather/footing is going to suck and I feel like crap running right now.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Modify to <16:40 please.  The weather/footing is going to suck and I feel like crap running right now.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

and some

Now I've just poked the bear. Heh

and some

Now I've just poked the bear. Heh

HEY!!! You didn't post this when I changed mine WTF!!!! I want some damn cheese with my whine

and where was this earlier?????? Slipping the lot of you