3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Second Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 56 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

That must be true Smile

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Totally true.

The study went on to say that while losing weight is impossible, gaining weight is not only well within the realm of what is physically achievable, but is “remarkably easy and 100 percent inevitable.”

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Weighed myself last FRI 6/14 = 161.0

WTF?!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Is this the weight gain thread. Wink Actually, I have to get serious about weight loss, and will be joining you guys for the third quarter. I'm getting a head start and starting to track calories. Good Lord, why is it so hard to lose a little weight!?

Prince of Fatness

will be joining you guys for the third quarter.

I do plan on starting one so the more the merrier.

Minor victory this morning.  Bagels in the pantry and I abstained.  Fruit instead.

Not at it at all. 

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

181 now.  What a horrible trajectory for a weight "loss" thread.  I'm up 5lbs this quarter.

Count me among the "losers" to join the 3rd quarter thread . . . where things get serious.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Prince of Fatness

186 this morning, down 2 from last week.  I was worried because I binged quite a bit after my colonoscopy last Friday but I really had a good Weight Watchers week.  One more week to go.  If I lose 2 more pounds I will be back to my starting weight for the quarter and will at least be able to say that I did not gain anything.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

130 for me.

steph  

kcam

181 now.  What a horrible trajectory for a weight "loss" thread.  I'm up 5lbs this quarter.

Count me among the "losers" to join the 3rd quarter thread . . . where things get serious.

Ahh yes, next quarter - THAT'S when things get serious!  LOL, I'm with ya bro.

149.7 for me this morning.  Put that down for my W12 number.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

5miles a day, no beer, no social functions.  Just sandwiches, popcorn and lesho (boiled veggies(spinach) + olive-oil + garlic + potatoes = awesome).

177lbs this morning before the run.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

C-R

holding steady at 173 even without any real running the past two weeks.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

187 this morning.  Life got in the way this week.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

kcam

Not what I wanted but my two week vacation set me back both in terms of training and diet (it was a cruise and you know what that means).