Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Wakey Wakey (Read 33 times)

onemile

you of all people should understand

LRB

Really doe.

LRB

I have 6 to do. Assigned workout is to run 2 miles around a track and sprint the straightaways, but the nearest track is about a 30 minute drive so I'll probably just do 16x100m somewhere. I also might just make it an easy 6 miles because I've been sick since Saturday and this cold is kicking my ass

Not sure what the hell I had but it was so subtle that I barely knew that I had anything.

Cyberic

There are so many things I don't understand, I don't even know where to start.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

There are so many things I don't understand, I don't even know where to start.

Some days, I feel like that could be my epitaph.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Scotch Plains 5k, 6/12; Firecracker 4-miler, 7/4

DavePNW

I ran 15km with a fartlek of 2x1 2 3 2 1 min

Speak American dammit.

Dave

GinnyinPA

I had 8 miles with 10 strides. My legs were still stiff from my MP run on Sunday, so my fast wasn't that fast, but the miles went quickly. I even saw the sun for the last 3 miles. That has been a rare sight lately.

Baboon

delicate flower

Work, man....it is testing my patience these days.  I am literally wanted in three places at the same time most of the time.  God dammit.

Anyway, 2500 yard swim done this morning with a PM (not in the pool), and I've got to run when I get home tonight.  I passed 1500 miles for the year last night, which is chump change compared to my former life, but it's still a lot for a triathlete.

<3

onemile

DavePNW

I passed 1500 miles for the year last night, which is chump change compared to my former life, but it's still a lot for a triathlete.

BaboonAdministrator 1502.21 mi
                      DavePNW 1450.13 mi

Well we are where we are for different reasons, but it's on! Although I am running out of time to catch up. Remember when this battle meant something? Sigh.

Dave

onemile

DavePNW 1450.13 mi

Well we are where we are for different reasons, but it's on! Although I am running out of time to catch up. Remember when this battle meant something? Sigh.

Wow DaveP, you really slacked off this year 

Baboon

delicate flower

DavePNW 1450.13 mi

Hey, you're doing pretty good for a cripple.

I ran my 8.  Not a big fan of running in the dark on busy roads during the evening commute, but I have to if I want hills.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Took my RD today.  No time to run.  Not crying out as it is still 83F.  FTS.

Damaris

Cyberic

I ran my 8.  Not a big fan of running in the dark on busy roads during the evening commute, but I have to if I want hills.

I'm not one to give advice on how to prepare for Boston well, but wouldn't just running 2 solid weekend runs on hills be enough? During day time. Stay safe, man.