Beginners and Beyond

Sunny Sundailies (Read 36 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm up early, for me, for a 5k. I'm trying fast positive thoughts again. Plus, in a rarity, this one is truly flat, so I hope to take advantage of that.

Go Onemile, get that sub 20!

Happy mother's day to all moms.

onemile

Good luck HC!

Here is a positive fast thought for you -- "hurt is affirmation that you are running fast"

LRB

Good luck ladies. PR City come alive. Cool

Cyberic

Good luck to our lady racers today!

It's raining hard here this morning. Supposed to clear a little later on. Although I prefer running in the morning on weekends, I'll wait until afternoon and hopefully the rain will have stopped or calmed down by then

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning and good luck HC!

I ran 10.2 miles on another awesome morning.  64deg and a light wind.  It does remind me that the heat is otw.

I hope everyone has a great day!  Especially the mothers.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

It does remind me that the heat is otw.

Yep, which means some death runs while adapting to the heat over the next month, and the humidity later still.

LRB

Half Crazy K 2.0

That hurt, thanks for that affirmation Onemile. 3rd female, couldn't hold onto 2nd in the last 1/4 mile. Short course, pretty sure it was a last minute decision--there was an out and back to that I think was shortened. When I warmed up on the course, the cone was further up the road. However, the road was covered water and ducks were chilling in it. The cone was moved in front of the water hazard for the race. Good call for the race organizers.

No more marathons

Good luck ladies. PR City come alive. Cool

Luck be damned - bust it ladies.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Chest is still congested but the sniffling is almost gone so I'll try some miles on the TM later.

Nice job, Half Crazy!

Good luck, onemile!

Damaris

No more marathons

Little over six miles - mostly progression - but mile 5 has a nice hill so it's difficult to keep increasing the pace through that.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

That hurt, thanks for that affirmation Onemile. 3rd female, couldn't hold onto 2nd in the last 1/4 mile. Short course, pretty sure it was a last minute decision--there was an out and back to that I think was shortened. When I warmed up on the course, the cone was further up the road. However, the road was covered water and ducks were chilling in it. The cone was moved in front of the water hazard for the race. Good call for the race organizers.

Great job miss 2.0!

LRB

I ran 8.25.

It was a bizarre run as I felt lethargic and disinterested the first 4 miles and my blood sugar felt like it crashed. It got to the point that I turned around at the 3.36 mark instead of going out 4 as I planned. Then somewhere along the way in, I found my mojo and felt so good that I extended the run and ended up losing track of my mileage and ran an extra quarter mile. Weird.

LRB

What is it with the short courses out there geezus.

Nice job though!

Congrats HCK!

Good luck onemile!

URD. Foot still hurts. Icing the hell out of it. No visible swelling, so maybe that's a positive sign.

Dave