Beginners and Beyond

Let's do this Saturdailies (Read 43 times)

Cyberic

The woman is making a salad, with thin beef tenderloin fillet slices for protein. That salad is always a big winner here.

onemile

Congrats on the BQ Baboon!

I ran 18 with:

4 miles easy

25 minutes
      (5 min easy)
      20 minutes
      (4 min easy)
      15 minutes
      (3 minutes easy)
      10 minutes
      (2 minutes easy)
      5 minutes
      ** 89 minutes total; 75 minutes at or under marathon pace; 14 minutes easy

2 miles easy

LRB

The woman is making a salad, with thin beef tenderloin fillet slices for protein. That salad is always a big winner here.

There is a place here called Union Street Grill that made that back in the day when I partook in the bovine (cooked medium, thank you). It was absolutely wonderful.

LRB

I ran 18

You excel at MRT. It's crazy.

Oh, and I loved your post about B being able to track down your scarf. That's some kind of cool.

LRB

Michigan vs Rutgers, with some sort of adult beverage in hand.

Game time is actually at 7:00. Let's pop a cork, shall we?

onemile

You excel at MRT. It's crazy.

Oh, and I loved your post about B being able to track down your scarf. That's some kind of cool.

He's the best.  Last night he was jumping up (with all four paws) onto thigh high pallets and pushing carts around searching.  The instructor keeps saying he could have been a police k9 and he's lucky to have ended up in a home with two marathon runners because he's such a nut

Our 5k goal tomorrow is not to act stupid and exercise some control 

LRB

He's the best.  Last night he was jumping up (with all four paws) onto thigh high pallets and pushing carts around searching.  The instructor keeps saying he could have been a police k9 and he's lucky to have ended up in a home with two marathon runners because he's such a nut

Our 5k goal tomorrow is not to act stupid and exercise some control 

Tie your scar onto the end of a broom stick, hold it out in front of him, and HOLD ON. lol

Shit, he might win!

DavePNW

Weather: perfect.

Shirt: long sleeve NB quarter zip - nice.

Dave

onemile

Weather: perfect.

Shirt: long sleeve NB quarter zip - nice.

That looks like a really nice shirt.  Good luck tomorrow!

onemile

Tie your scar onto the end of a broom stick, hold it out in front of him, and HOLD ON. lol

Shit, he might win!

after today's run, he will probably be dragging me with my legs flat on the pavement 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Dave!!

Damaris

LRB

I have no idea what the tracking deal on mine is, if any. I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

MTA: looks like there is some kind of live tracking, and I am #923.

Quoted so it's within arm's length tomorrow.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Game time is actually at 7:00. Let's pop a cork, shall we?

You're in the central time zone, right? Cause the game comes on at 8 here in MD. It is definitely not on yet cause DH is watching the Tennessee vs Texas A&M game.

LRB

after today's run, he will probably be dragging me with my legs flat on the pavement 

That might hurt.

Have you run in your Boston shirt? I have seen two people running in this year's version. I'm not sure I want to get mine dirty.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Nice shirt Dave PNW.

Onemile & Bruno, good luck on tomorrow's 5k.