Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Class is in Session (Read 28 times)

LRB

Good morning.

I'll be heading over to the Novi City Center soon for an 8 hour discussion on firestopping. Shoot me now? 

Yo?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I don't want to be part of an 8 hour discussion on anything.  Not even running and beer.

I jogged 6.6 in warm, light rain.  I can deal with that.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

Raining now, but supposed to just be 59 and cloudy at noon.

And everyday seems like an 8 hour meeting/discussion.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Good morning!  I skipped my swim for the second day in a row in order to rest my ribs.  I hated to do it, but it's probably the right decision.  Tempo run later.

<3

I'll be heading over to the Novi City Center soon for an 8 hour discussion on firestopping. Shoot me now? 

My old stomping grounds! But, fake news - there is no city center of Novi. The whole town is one big mall.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Finally slept more than 2 hours a night.  5 miles planned for today.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Thought I had a massage scheduled for tomorrow. Turns out it's actually TODAY! YESSSSS.

9 mile progression this morning. Miscalculated when I'd need to set my alarm so didn't get the warmup I would have liked, but it went fine. I have my lungs back now - almost no coughing! Legs were tired but I ran a lot on Sunday, ran 11 yesterday, and have 13 tomorrow so I guess that's just life now.

LRB

My old stomping grounds! But, fake news - there is no city center of Novi. The whole town is one big mall.

lol

All I can think of is oatmeal raisin cookies. 

LRB

I completely missed it but Shalane announced last night that she is out of Boston this year. Apparently, she has a fracture on her illiac crest. It is nothing short of amazing that it was found. That's that elite level shit we don't see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I completely missed it but Shalane announced last night that she is out of Boston this year. Apparently, she has a fracture on her illiac crest. It is nothing short of amazing that it was found. That's that elite level shit we don't see.

I saw a post about that from one of the elites.  Boo.

Damaris

lol

All I can think of is oatmeal raisin cookies. 

Heh. You really went to town on those things, like you had blue fur and big googley eyes.

8 miles. Forgot that Garmin gave me a low battery warning yesterday. So today it gave me a dead battery, sometime between 5&6.

Dave

delicate flower

My annual "ass kicker" HM is Saturday.  Coach wants me to be aggressive.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you want to be aggressive, start by rolling down the hill at mile 8ish.

Damaris

LRB

My annual "ass kicker" HM is Saturday.  Coach wants me to be aggressive.  

We expect nothing less than a course PR. 

delicate flower

We expect nothing less than a course PR. 

That would be 1:34:48, done last year.  I think that is a stretch goal but Coach thinks I am in better shape than that.  I'll do what he says, which is shoot for 10-15 seconds faster per mile, and see what happens.  My recent 10K's indicate I am not in PR shape, but I've also been racing on very tired legs.  I'm actually going into this one a little rested.  My interval workouts are as fast as they've ever been.  Eh, who the hell knows.

<3