Beginners and Beyond

Food Coma Fridailies (Read 36 times)

DavePNW

Holy crap I made a pig out of myself last night. No regrets. How’s everyone doing the morning after?

Dave

onemile

Holy crap I made a pig out of myself last night. No regrets. How’s everyone doing the morning after?

I hope it was 90% carbs 

onemile

Since this is the forecast for my half on Sunday, coach and I decided to forego the taper schedule he gave me and turn it into an easy LR.  So I am planning to run 10 miles in a bit.

Saturday Night

Rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet before 10pm, then snow between 10pm and 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain after 4am. Low around 32. East wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around 5 inches.

Sunday

Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2pm. High near 34. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  5 miles for me at some point.  My forecast is almost 100% chance of rain for the races tomorrow.  I'm going to bring three sets of shirts to change if needed since I have 30+ minutes between each race to change and get dry.

onemile, that's a shitty forecast.

Damaris

DavePNW

I hope it was 90% carbs 

To be more specific, it was 90% stuffing. If I got pulled over by a cop, I’d be frightened to see what my blood stuffing concentration would be.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

To be more specific, it was 90% stuffing. If I got pulled over by a cop, I’d be frightened to see what my blood stuffing concentration would be.

What? No one eats 90% stuffing on Thanksgiving?  I do!

Damaris

DavePNW

Since this is the forecast for my half on Sunday, coach and I decided to forego the taper schedule he gave me and turn it into an easy LR.  So I am planning to run 10 miles in a bit.

Saturday Night

Rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet before 10pm, then snow between 10pm and 4am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain after 4am. Low around 32. East wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around 5 inches.

Sunday

Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 2pm. High near 34. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

JHC. They should move the race to the indoor track.

Dave

onemile

JHC. They should move the race to the indoor track.

they actually have one there next weekend (10 mile )

sdWhiskers

RD. Feeling antsy. At least 5 lbs heavier but no stuffing involved. So. Much. Gravy.

Haven't checked weather for CIM yet. Hoping it is exactly like last year.

Bummer about everyone's poor race weather for this weekend. Weather folks predicted heavy rains here wed-fri this week and the sun is shining just like it was on Wed.

delicate flower

Hey.  Just touched down in Orlando.  I've got a three mile run to do later. Heat acclimation!

<3

Runshortii

Onemile or whoever knows, what is the difference between the regular wazzie wool and the jaquard? It says the jaquard is 100% merino wool and the regular is part spandex...How does the jaquard fit differently? Oiselle is having 20% off today orders 100 or more and free arm warmers

onemile

Onemile or whoever knows, what is the difference between the regular wazzie wool and the jaquard? It says the jaquard is 100% merino wool and the regular is part spandex...How does the jaquard fit differently? Oiselle is having 20% off today orders 100 or more and free arm warmers

okay so I know because I ordered the jaquard one. It is thicker and looser fitting. I would size down in it. I returned mine bc it was too baggy fitting (same size as wazzie).

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles, cut it a bit short because I was so hungry. I ate tons of stuffing yesterday, my mom's is my favorite, so I take advantage of it.

onemile

Ran my 10. It wasn't great but better than shopping 

GinnyinPA

Sorry your race forecasts are so bleak. I hope you manage to have fun anyway. At least you'll burn off some calories.