Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

happylily

Fixed your post.

GRRR... I hate it when people do that!!!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

GRRR... I hate it when people do that!!!

Sorry...but since we appear to be the only to people that saw, I felt the need to make a fair accounting.

I changed it back Lily.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Butt clap, haha!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Sorry...but since we appear to be the only to people that saw, I felt the need to make a fair accounting.

Then don't quote me. Make your own claim. Big grin And what's wrong with body hair (on a man)? No body hair on you, T.? Come on, pull out that naked pic of yourself you once took and let me be the judge. Be a real man. Big grin

happylily

Hey... I hope you know I was joking. You didn't have to change anything. I may look dangerous, I know, but I'm not all that bad. Big grin

RSX

I can't keep posting pics! Someone else has to post some dang it, this thread isn't called FreeSoul's butt thread. 

Sure you can and we will take what we can get

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey... I hope you know I was joking. You didn't have to change anything. I may look dangerous, I know, but I'm not all that bad. Big grin

You have surely seen no naked pics of me! As for the body hair, I think we all have more than we'd like. And kudos to Dave for being a brave poster.

And I know you're mostly sweet looking and fairly harmless, so no worries.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

happylily

You have surely seen no naked pics of me! As for the body hair, I think we all have more than we'd like. And kudos to Dave for being a brave poster.

Have no fears, I wasn't trying to start rumors that I've seen a naked picture of you. :-)

I originally read this as Hairless Smile

oops

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sure you can and we will take what we can get

But I don't have anymore. Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

I just read this post over at RW by a certain big winged insect.

Important Announcement: The contract with the company [Pluck] that supports the RWOL forums will expire on March 22. The user blogs will be imported, the forum posts WILL NOT BE imported. Meaning all of the posts / threads dating back to 2006 will be wiped. If there are any posts / race reports you wish to save you need to copy them before 3/22/2013. I'm not at liberty to say where I received this information but I believe it to be accurate. I'll make a forum wide announcement on Monday but thought I'd let the two mileage groups know 1st. When the new forum is launched I'll begin a new "2013in2013: Bohemians & Bench Warmers" thread.

Is it possible to delete a post here? I double posted and can't delete.

Back to Butts!Big grin

LRB

Is it possible to delete a post here? I double posted and can't delete.

No.  Threads don't die they multiply...

wait, wrong reference.

Here, double posts or unwanted threads have to die on their own.

MrNamtor

You have surely seen no naked pics of me!

Wish I could say the same. And stop sending me pms asking me if i "want some salami".