Beginners and Beyond

Hi guys! (Read 55 times)

Zelanie

Hi!  I've missed you!

Likewise!

Zelanie

I will tell you, the last time I ran was at the Eugene Marathon; if you ever do get back into that sort of nonsense again, I recommend it.

It's definitely on the bucket list.  I had a friend who "won" it a few years ago.  It was her first marathon, and the half mat read as a finish time for some reason.  So on the internet, she had won and set a world record for a couple of hours until they got it fixed.

DavePNW

It's definitely on the bucket list.  I had a friend who "won" it a few years ago.  It was her first marathon, and the half mat read as a finish time for some reason.  So on the internet, she had won and set a world record for a couple of hours until they got it fixed.

lol, I had such a bad day that my half split would barely have done that.

Dave

GinnyinPA

Welcome back!

No running because you lacked time, or were you injured?  Good luck getting a new start, whichever way it happens.

onemile

Hi Zel. How's the pup?

Singer who runs a smidge

Hiya Zel, we've missed you!!  Welcome back, running or not!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Zelanie

Welcome back!

No running because you lacked time, or were you injured?  Good luck getting a new start, whichever way it happens.

I just lacked time, then gained weight because it turns out you can't eat like you're running and not put in the miles.  Now it's time to turn that around.  No real injury, but it will be a lot more comfortable to run at a lighter weight.

Zelanie

Hi Zel. How's the pup?

Pups are both good!  Zoe had her second TPLO knee surgery last summer but is now finally completely limp-free and can play fetch and run around again for the first time in a couple of years.  I've taken her up to 8 miles and she does great.

How are your pups?

Zelanie

Hiya Zel, we've missed you!!  Welcome back, running or not!!

Thanks!  How's the singing?  And the scientific instruments?

Singer who runs a smidge

Thanks!  How's the singing?  And the scientific instruments?

Singing is great, science is up and down, depending on which instrument is working at any given time. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

delicate flower

Hi, Zel!!

<3

DavePNW

Zel & me in happier times when we were both actually running, at the Newport Marathon. Although Zel was injured and probably had no business running that day.

Dave

onemile

Me and LRB and Zel 

DavePNW

She gets around!

MTA: why is all that wine behind you, but none in front of you?

Dave

onemile

She gets around!

MTA: why is all that wine behind you, but none in front of you?

Pre-race pic