Beginners and Beyond

Hi guys! (Read 55 times)

DavePNW

Pre-race pic 

Ha, same for us, that's why we're still smiling.

Dave

LRB

Ha, same for us, that's why we're still smiling.

lol

I was so locked in, I don't even remember all that delicious wine! I do remember I bought a ton of snacks from the place we were in though.

LRB

Pre-race pic 

Yeah, this is how it looked post-race:

DavePNW

Yeah, this is how it looked post-race:

Pre-race you should have at least had the third one. Wink

Dave

LRB

Pre-race you should have at least had the third one. Wink

lmao - That was good!

I had actually gotten myself into a good place, then I ran a marathon.

Zelanie

I see that running marathons causes a lot of problems around here.

Zelanie

Having said that, here is the race that's my motivation to get back into race shape. At altitude, super tough course, time limited, and incredible views. That won't be this year, or probably next year either, but it's really motivating for me. http://www.craterlakerimruns.com/index_EventDetails.html

I think I the year that I can go sub-8 in the local (tough) 50k is the year that I'll be ready. I've got work to do.

Coastal

Having said that, here is the race that's my motivation to get back into race shape. At altitude, super tough course, time limited, and incredible views. That won't be this year, or probably next year either, but it's really motivating for me. http://www.craterlakerimruns.com/index_EventDetails.html

I think I the year that I can go sub-8 in the local (tough) 50k is the year that I'll be ready. I've got work to do.

That would be a lot of fun.  It's on my wish list, too.   One of the runners who was on the RW beginners forum when it shut down is running it this summer.

From the Internet.

I see that running marathons causes a lot of problems around here.

FTFY 

I've been sparse around here too and I've seen you on Facebook a bit, but HI anyway Big grin

LRB

I see that running is still stupid

Yep. We're like a flock of moths seeking the biggest, hottest flame. lol