Beginners and Beyond

FriDailies (Read 17 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Another nice spring morning run.  Already daylight by 6am and 64º.  Got in 6 miles with my RP.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Pilates for me after work.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

What up turbo!!  I swam 2500 yards before work.  The pool was packed, wtf.  I've got a run to get done and am thinking about going sooner rather than later.

I've got a good weekend lined up.  65 mile ride, 20 mile run, two movies, and two dinners out.  GET SOME.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

DOCKET, I am still waiting for a further price drop and/or coupon on those Vaprofly 2's.  Still on clearance for $150-$175 but I want them cheaper.  I'll let you know if that happens.

<3

sdWhiskers

Planned RD for me. And I decided to WFH today so a nice leisurely morning.

4.5 flat paved; first singlet day of the year, a bit steamy, in the woods along the creek path…. But felt good😎

off workday… my work schedule screwed up this week and I work both Saturday and Sunday.   

i surprised the wife last Sunday with Mother’s Day since I was going to be working this Sunday

DavePNW

Well shit. Run fail today, my back just couldn't take it. No sharp stabbing pains, but enough discomfort that after about a half mile it pretty clearly made no sense to keep going.  I'm guessing I'll need to miss my group run tomorrow, which I always look forward to. I can't see driving all the way there if I might need to quickly abort.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

DOCKET, I am still waiting for a further price drop and/or coupon on those Vaprofly 2's.  Still on clearance for $150-$175 but I want them cheaper.  I'll let you know if that happens.

yes please!!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well shit. Run fail today, my back just couldn't take it. No sharp stabbing pains, but enough discomfort that after about a half mile it pretty clearly made no sense to keep going.  I'm guessing I'll need to miss my group run tomorrow, which I always look forward to. I can't see driving all the way there if I might need to quickly abort.

Sad

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Ughhh sorry. Back pain is so stupid and hard to fix.

Time for a new mattress? Yoga? Hot tub? New shoes?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Off work today. 6.8 milies. Warm & humid, I had to wait for the AC guy to do his spring inspection before I could get outside.

DavePNW, that sucks about your back. I find driving to be reallt agrevating if my back is sore, so probably a good call to skip the group run.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Dave - sorry to hear about your back.  Wish I had words of wisdom to offer...

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19