Beginners and Beyond

Wake up SunDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Good Morning Runners!. A couple coffee pics to get you up and out the door. SRD today for me. Sitting around drinking coffee.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

LRB

I can't decide where to run or what. Coffee indeed...

(not actually a turtle)

Good morning!   Haven’t checked in for a while, hope everyone is having a great race season.   10 for me in the rain, a bit longer than I planned but I went exploring.  Out in the dark because it’ll be very windy & cold once the front moves through.  Enjoyed the rain, it’s always fun to be out there dodging (or not) puddles.

Ok. Can't sit still. Did some core/hip work

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

delicate flower

'Morning!  It is Clean the House Day!  I am suppose to pedal my bike too but I'll get to it if I get to it.  Just spent $200 on food for the Thanksgiving Day family invaders.

Thor Ragnarok was pretty awesome.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Sitting in the car, which is being buffeted by the wind that’s only supposed to get worse... and I’ve already registered so it’s too late to back out now! This should be fun. A literal blast.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I had to drag my ass out of bed this morning, but Jetta and I got our 15 miles in!!!!

I'm a bit sore, hungry and it was cold... but we survived and got it done. Strangely after the first 4 miles, it seemed to go really fast... then when we reached 13 miles, it seemed to take forever to get home and finished.

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Decided to come to the trail, except, I somehow forgot my running gloves. So my choices are A: look like an idiot wearing my thick leather motorcycle gloves or B: blend in wearing a thin pair of knit gloves that I typically run in when the temps are in the 40s (it's currently 36 with a wind chill of 27 geezus).

#stupid

RunningOnSand

'Morning!  It is Clean the House Day!  I am suppose to pedal my bike too but I'll get to it if I get to it.  Just spent $200 on food for the Thanksgiving Day family invaders.

Thor Ragnarok was pretty awesome.

Agreed. I just saw it, too.

RunningOnSand

Decided to come to the trail, except, I somehow forgot my running gloves. So my choices are A: look like an idiot wearing my thick leather motorcycle gloves or B: blend in wearing a thin pair of knit gloves that I typically run in when the temps are in the 40s (it's currently 36 with a wind chill of 27 geezus).

#stupid

What did you end up deciding on? I'd prob go with option B.

It was stupid cold here. Feels like temp of 8*!!!  Got my 9 miles in. I met a group of other runners and ran 6'ish with them, the last almost 3 by myself. It was fantastic. 

FreeSoul, it seems like almost all my tempos or interval runs are like that - the middle miles fly by but the last ones seem to never end.

#stupid

Wait, are we still supposed to GAF what we look like when we run? For your hands, you know the right call.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What did you end up deciding on? I'd prob go with option B.

It was stupid cold here. Feels like temp of 8*!!!  Got my 9 miles in. I met a group of other runners and ran 6'ish with them, the last almost 3 by myself. It was fantastic. 

FreeSoul, it seems like almost all my tempos or interval runs are like that - the middle miles fly by but the last ones seem to never end.

It doesn't help that I can't find my medium cold gloves... I had to wear my really thin ones and with the wind blowing..... it sucked a bit of balls.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.3 in the wind. Wasn't bad when I had the wind at my back, but going into the wind was chilly.

Cyberic

19.5 in rain at first. When I was totally wet, it turned to snow and the wind picked up.

LRB

Wait, are we still supposed to GAF what we look like when we run? For your hands, you know the right call.

lol - You know your forumites, that's for sure!