Beginners and Beyond

Wake up already WednesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

RunningOnSand

What up peeps! Where are you at? Running? :P

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, no, work. -_-

I really like the office.  Very nice and the attorneys talk about cases together.  What a concept!

I have either another RD or my 7 with intervals.  Tomorrow it will be in the 70s and I can run them then.  Today, the movers are coming and it will be 91F.  If my dad take care of the movers fine, I might just run them on the TM here at work but if not, I'll wait until tomorrow outside.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Suddenly I don't know who I am anymore: I'm running with people multiple days of the week, and I got up before 5 to make that happen this morning. Big grin It's something I used to do on the regular, but once I started getting used to sleeping in, it's hard to start getting up early again!

Anyway, 3 recovery miles with some strangers this morning, all fully in the dark. I was lit up like a Christmas tree with my Noxgear vest, and I was also thankful for my headlamp. My hamstring is feeling better this morning, and I'll see how it is the rest of the day...hoping it behaves!

What do you guys have on tap for today?

RunningOnSand

LOL, no, work. -_-

I really like the office.  Very nice and the attorneys talk about cases together.  What a concept!

I have either another RD or my 7 with intervals.  Tomorrow it will be in the 70s and I can run them then.  Today, the movers are coming and it will be 91F.  If my dad take care of the movers fine, I might just run them on the TM here at work but if not, I'll wait until tomorrow outside.

I take it this is different than your old office setting? That's so great you're liking it! Best of luck with the movers, and the heat ( ).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I take it this is different than your old office setting? That's so great you're liking it! Best of luck with the movers, and the heat ( ).

In Miami, two of our 6 attorneys don't talk to the other 4 and everybody is very possessive about their cases.  So yeah.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Its Wednesday night here. Just left a work dinner of fish eggs, raw horse meat and soup made of intestines   I need to find a McDonald's!

LRB

Its Wednesday night here. Just left a work dinner of fish eggs, raw horse meat and soup made of intestines   I need to find a McDonald's!

WTF are you, on an alien planet?? lol

bluerun

Super B****

I woke up far too soon. Like, 2 AM too-soon after finally falling asleep after midnight. Today is going to suck.

I ran 5.8 with

2x800m @MP
                  2x800m @HMP
                  2x800m @10K
                  400m recoveries

...the non-AlterG, fragile person version. (Otherwise it would have been three repeats each.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

WTF are you, on an alien planet?? lol

Sure feels that way

delicate flower

WHOA, hey!  I swam 2200 yards before work and have a bike workout tonight.  It is hot and rainy today, but temps will drop 50 degrees by Friday night.   That should at least make for good LR weather Saturday morning.

<3

From the Internet.

Morning!

Oof it was sticky out there this morning. 71/66, not TERRIBLE but kind of a bummer after the nicer days we've had recently (50s/dewpoint in the 40s for a few days). Club workout, 1600-800-1600-800; 6:27, 3:07, 6:22, 3:06. Huge group right around my pace today, I had like 10 people to chase down on the track, then cooled down out on the roads with a pack of 8 or so. Yay team!

LRB

I ran 8. The first mile of which was a full 3 minutes slower than GMP. lol

onemile

I ran 8. The first mile of which was a full 3 minutes slower than GMP. lol

that's impressive

and 126bpm

onemile

did you actually eat it?   I don't think I could

LRB