Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #216 (Read 26 times)

LRB

LoL! A laptop sucks more, but that happens to me all the time. Usually it's when I need both hands to do something, and I have something in my hands. My mind is occupied with the thing I have to do and spends 0 attention to the thing I'm getting rid of to do that thing I must do.

It can be days before I find what I had in my hands at that moment because my brain did not register anything

Exactly.

Cyberic

that took me a minute

Holy c**** took me forever

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

that took me a minute

ok, took me more than a minute and I'm not totally sure...is the iPad on the seat towards the seatback?

LRB

ok, took me more than a minute and I'm not totally sure...is the iPad on the seat towards the seatback?

You're overthinking it. 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

You're overthinking it. 

wouldn't be the first time! so, is it just that it's gone    If that's not it, I'm going to get a complex...

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yes.

It's not my ipad, just something I had seen recently. Moral of the story, make sure your ipad case is in a contrasting color to your car seats,