Beginners and Beyond

Topless SunDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Cyberic

What? No topless pics? 

Ran 31.4 km (19.5 miles) at 7:38, which is BQ pace! Last long run of the cycle. Did not go 20 miles once, but I'm very happy with what I did.

66.8 miles for the week.

LRB

Ran 31.4 km (19.5 miles) at 7:38, which is BQ pace!

Very nice E.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I am running. Even the house is a fucking oven.

Damaris

happylily

What? No topless pics? 

Ran 31.4 km (19.5 miles) at 7:38, which is BQ pace! Last long run of the cycle. Did not go 20 miles once, but I'm very happy with what I did.

66.8 miles for the week.

Woohoo!!!! Well done. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Little Blue

Got in 8, with a couple of spurts flirting in the vicinity of HMP, just for shits and giggles.  Doesn't feel too bad, .5 to 1 mile at a time.  Downhill.

happylily

Morning. I am running. Even the house is a fucking oven.

So sorry.  After my runs in Mexico, I understand better now the hell it must be like to run year round in Miami...

Cyberic

I ate 3 GUs while running today. No problem as long as I'm not winded, which did not happen today (get winded). On very humid days the challenge was to open the GU with really sweaty hands. Had to use my teeth. Again, not a problem today.

happylily

Got in 8, with a couple of spurts flirting in the vicinity of HMP, just for shits and giggles.  Doesn't feel too bad, .5 to 1 mile at a time.  Downhill.

Bravo!

Ok, now it's my turn, I guess. But first, I need to get dressed for the job.

LRB

...just for shits and giggles. 

Wrong thread.

Nicely done Blue!

Little Blue

FS - about that poison ivy.  I just had a memory flash.  I had it once really bad all over my arms, on a race weekend no less.  Something that sounds really weird, but really helped the itch:  remember the canned spray starch that Mom used to use on Dad's shirts?  OK, so maybe you don't remember, but it's still available.  Spray that on what itches, and it'll relieve it for a few hours.  Honest injun, I've used it.  And it's pretty cheap, and available in the grocery store.

onemile

66.8 miles for the week.

Impressive. You've had a really solid cycle. BQ will be a piece of cake for you.

Cyberic

BQ will be a piece of cake for you.

I've read many successful stories here, but I've also read many in which the result was not as good as expected.

Hopefully you're right.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FS - about that poison ivy.  I just had a memory flash.  I had it once really bad all over my arms, on a race weekend no less.  Something that sounds really weird, but really helped the itch:  remember the canned spray starch that Mom used to use on Dad's shirts?  OK, so maybe you don't remember, but it's still available.  Spray that on what itches, and it'll relieve it for a few hours.  Honest injun, I've used it.  And it's pretty cheap, and available in the grocery store.

Lol, I'll look for it.

Cyberic, I would post a topless pic but I am a married woman so.... I can't 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

It was a salted caramel one that I ran with at Detroit last fall (), and despite gagging loudly when it went down, I didn't break stride.

Do you eat it all in one gulp? I have mine in 4-5 small gulps. I like the fruity flavored ones.

Cyberic

Cyberic, I would post a topless pic but I am a married woman so.... I can't 

Well, I'm as good as married myself (15 years and counting) so I wouldn't be able to look at your pics if you posted them. I'm straight as an arrow! I was suggesting that for the benefit of the other forumites, not for myself