Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #199 (Read 25 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I like that number...

ran a fairly speedy, for me, 6 this morning. Even dipped under 8:00 for mile 5 which is something that hasn't happened for months and months and months...I didn't really intend to run (slightly) faster but the weather was picture perfect and I felt pretty good. Will probably feel like crapola tomorrow though.

absolutely beautiful morning here in SE MI. Upper 60s, clear blue skis. Perfect summer morning. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I am in the office today (all alone, this is nice). 6 with strides tonight.

wolvmar, until I moved here, I never knew that summer mornings could be so nice and cool, ha. Lows back home are 79F. Lows!

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Morning! I am in the office today (all alone, this is nice). 6 with strides tonight.

wolvmar, until I moved here, I never knew that summer mornings could be so nice and cool, ha. Lows back home are 79F. Lows!

looking forward to mornings like this are what make all the winter weather tolerable! Of course, mornings like this are why so many people live in So Cal, without the winter weather...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

looking forward to mornings like this are what make all the winter weather tolerable! Of course, mornings like this are why so many people live in So Cal, without the winter weather...

I loved my first Winter, though. Big grin

Damaris

onemile

someone I know in Milwaukee posted on fb asking for recommendations for a treadmill so she can keep up her running streak come December. and I want to say... running outside in December is a million times better than July 

onemile

I ran 8 with a fartlek of 10x1min hard, 1 min mod

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

someone I know in Milwaukee posted on fb asking for recommendations for a treadmill so she can keep up her running streak come December. and I want to say... running outside in December is a million times better than July 

Right?

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Running rest day. Started my workday off by watching a runner act suspicious. My desk at home is on the corner of the house. Runner was going up the hill, stops at DH's Jeep and looks like he he is looking in the windows. There is nothing in the Jeep and it's locked. Our best guess is that dude was running hill repeats (it's actually a good hill for that) and was checking out his reflection at the end. At least that's what we are hoping.

LRB

Running rest day. Started my workday off by watching a runner act suspicious. My desk at home is on the corner of the house. Runner was going up the hill, stops at DH's Jeep and looks like he he is looking in the windows. There is nothing in the Jeep and it's locked. Our best guess is that dude was running hill repeats (it's actually a good hill for that) and was checking out his reflection at the end. At least that's what we are hoping.

I once had the homeowner of a house at the bottom of a hill I was doing repeats on stop in his driveway and watch me for a couple of them. I was probably as annoyed with him as he was with me. Me like, wtf are you looking at?? Him like, wtf are you doing??

Baboon

delicate flower

I have from July 1 to November 30 to log 250,000 steps to earn $100 from work.  It took me 17 days.

<3

LRB

Hmm, I haven't run on the belt since March 2019. I'd probably fall and break my face if I tried it now.

LRB

I have from July 1 to November 30 to log 250,000 steps to earn $100 from work.  It took me 17 days.

Based on that pace, it looks like they'll owe you $900 on December 1st.

bluerun

Super B****

Not if you're someone who enjoys feeling your limbs

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

I ran a little over 10K. It was icky and rainy so I went past the track just to check it out... there were only three people on it. Too bad I was too exhausted to take advantage of it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

not this