Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #1 (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

Everyone still recovering from their parties?

I went to bed at around 12:02. Kissed everyone at 12:00 and I was done.

Heading out for a jog in the snow in a bit. Watcha got?

delicate flower

Happy New Year!!  I've got a 5K in a half hour.  Get some!

<3

LRB

Everyone still recovering from their parties?

lol - The last NYE party I attended was '99 going into Y2K.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy New Year!  I have a 5K in 5 mins.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

LOL I watched the ball drop at midnight EST so I was in bed by 930 PST 

onemile

I was planning to run a 5 mile race this morning but I got to Madison and the road the race runs on is snow covered and slippery and I only brought my vaporflys which have zero traction . Running it seemed really dumb so I'm on my way home.

LRB

I was planning to run a 5 mile race this morning but I got to Madison and the road the race runs on is snow covered and slippery and I only brought my vaporflys which have zero traction . Running it seemed really dumb so I'm on my way home.

Makes sense. Plus, you don't want to get snow or salt on those shoes!

Happy New Year and good luck racers!

Went over to friends’ house last night and it was super low key, but still ate & drank more than would be prudent. And didn’t make it anywhere near midnight there, but by the time we got home it was after 11, so probably pushing midnight before getting to sleep. All told I am less than 100% this morning, and glad I didn’t plan a NYD race. Although it was mainly because I just didn’t feel like my legs were up to it.

Anyway: run later.

Dave

onemile

Makes sense. Plus, you don't want to get snow or salt on those shoes!

It's gonna get up to 40 degrees today but only 20 now. The roads are clear by my house so I'm going to just run a workout later instead 

delicate flower

Happy New Year!!  I've got a 5K in a half hour.  Get some!

19:30.  I got beat by two humans and a dog.

<3

LRB

It's gonna get up to 40 degrees today but only 20 now. The roads are clear by my house so I'm going to just run a workout later instead 

How about a 12 minute time trial or a CP test, since you were hankering for a fast run anyway.

Was the dog male or female? Need to know whether you were top 3 in your gender.

Well done anyway, considering you did an interval workout last night IIRC.

Dave

LRB

And everyone else got beat by two humans, a dog and a baboon.

onemile

How about a 12 minute time trial or a CP test, since you were hankering for a fast run anyway.

My coach suggested Deek quarters or Mona fartlek so I will probably do the former for something different

onemile

And everyone else got beat by two humans, a dog and a baboon.

Lol