Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Run/Stop/Run/Stop (Read 43 times)

DavePNW

10 miles in the rain.

Dave

sdWhiskers

SIAR-- I'll take your place at the concert!

FreeSoul-- what kind of business do you have?

Blue--I think you have to go for your own PR at the 5 miler. You are ON FIRE this year.

9 miles this morning with 5 mi wave tempo, alternating between MP and 10k. I really struggle with 10k pace in the early morning darkness but I managed to not die this morning. I was looping around a park and the smell of weed was overpowering.

2.5mi bowl-hill right hams-fascia stretch.

onemile

Ah, okay.  I did get the Wazzie Wool last year based on your rec.  I bought two at the end of the season last year to wear this winter.

oh yeah. I remember that now.

the flyout vest is nice.

sdWhiskers: “ was looping around a park and the smell of weed was overpowering.”

I lived and worked in DC 1980-1981, the smell of weed was overpowering from 3-8pm every Friday

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

SIAR-- I'll take your place at the concert!

FreeSoul-- what kind of business do you have?

Blue--I think you have to go for your own PR at the 5 miler. You are ON FIRE this year.

9 miles this morning with 5 mi wave tempo, alternating between MP and 10k. I really struggle with 10k pace in the early morning darkness but I managed to not die this morning. I was looping around a park and the smell of weed was overpowering.

I think one would consider it in the category of manufacturing......... engineering, consulting...  I just do paperwork and invoice customers 

We machine metals, aluminum and steel and things like that.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Runshortii

I was just eyeing up the wazzie wool. I have another thick long sleeve from oiselle that I love. I can wear it as my only top layer down to like 26 degrees and be fine.

SRD for me

sdWhiskers

MrW has jury duty today and just texted to say there are a bunch of news vans in front of the court house. Uh oh. Hope he doesn't get picked for something ridiculous.

Baboon

delicate flower

They give those at my job. Like, in the building!

Yeah they basically come to my desk with a needle.  Ok, I am exaggerating....I had to walk down a flight of stairs for it.  I was going to get mine last week but I had the marathonjog and didn't want to risk it.  There was also a long line last week.  This morning I walked down and nobody was there except three nurses with needles.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yeah they basically come to my desk with a needle.  Ok, I am exaggerating....I had to walk down a flight of stairs for it.  I was going to get mine last week but I had the marathonjog and didn't want to risk it.  There was also a long line last week.  This morning I walked down and nobody was there except three nurses with needles.

Do your nurses give you candy post shot? Our do.

Runshortii

Since I work in the ER we just give ourselves and basically the rest of the hospital flu shots. It’s annoying when I’ve done a fall marathon because I’m always getting bombarded by co workers asking to give my flu shot, but I don’t like to right before a race. We don’t give out candy though. We’re mean nurses

Half Crazy K 2.0

Since I work in the ER we just give ourselves and basically the rest of the hospital flu shots. It’s annoying when I’ve done a fall marathon because I’m always getting bombarded by co workers asking to give my flu shot, but I don’t like to right before a race. We don’t give out candy though. We’re mean nurses

That's interesting.  We have a small employee health department that makes sure we get flu shots yearly and have our shots when hired.

Baboon

delicate flower

No, I get a sticker for my ID badge showing I an flu compliant.

Speaking of which, I just answered an e-mail and the reply I got back was "Thank you for connecting with care."  Ehhh....ok?

<3

LRB

Go stick yourself must be a common phrase in your profession. 😂

bluerun

Super B****

All I got for my flu shot was this.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog