Beginners and Beyond

Race day Saturday (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I cannot fathom it. That makes me want to cry just looking at it.

This marathon almost made me cry looking at the heels so there is that!

Damaris

DavePNW

That was hilly!  I wanted to run a post surgery PR but afer Mile 9 I knew that involved a lot of fake news.  Then I thought I could run a sub-5 but the 4 miles of uphills in the park took care of that. But, a new state and marathon #45 is done!

Congrats!

I'm sitting in the theater waiting for Infinity War to start. We got here at 12:15 for a 12:30 show, and the theater is practically empty. Wut? Guess this thing will be a flop and won't make any money.

Dave

zzyzx

There are like 10,000 showings of Infinity War. Be glad you got to a somewhat empty one.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats!

I'm sitting in the theater waiting for Infinity War to start. We got here at 12:15 for a 12:30 show, and the theater is practically empty. Wut? Guess this thing will be a flop and won't make any money.

Let me know how you liked it. We watched it last night. PM me if you want to no share what happened.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I got my bike ride done.  It is such a beautiful day. I did 20 easy miles but it would have been really nice to go for a long ride today.  Stupid race tomorrow.  It better be worth it!     Wife and I just got through cleaning the house.  This is what happens when endurance athletes have energy and no training to do.

That was hilly!  I wanted to run a post surgery PR but afer Mile 9 I knew that involved a lot of fake news.  Then I thought I could run a sub-5 but the 4 miles of uphills in the park took care of that. But, a new state and marathon #45 is done!

Nice job, Docket!  That was a sweet looking trucker hat you got too.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I fucking love that trucking hat!!!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

D - congratulations on #45. I can't fathom being able to do that many.

zzyzx - nice way to redeem your rainy day run.

Coastal

ZZY:  Nice workout.

Congrats on #45, Docket.

Dave:  Good luck tomorrow.

Got in a good leg workout.  Then I looked outside at the young girls softball game and decided if it was dry enough that they were able to play that I was heading outside to run.  Fortunately, I had most of my gear (but not my Garmin).  6.1 miles with a faster last two miles.  It started feeling good to just move so i picked up the pace.

DavePNW

Let me know how you liked it. We watched it last night. PM me if you want to no share what happened.

All I have to say is: Wow.

Dave

LRB

Meanwhile I just watched Justice League, FINALLY. Generally speaking, I'm a big fan of DC but I gotta admit, that was a little lotta weak.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Meanwhile I just watched Justice League, FINALLY. Generally speaking, I'm a big fan of DC but I gotta admit, that was a little lotta weak.

I liked that one better than Batman v Superman.

Dave, that’s better than the three words I elicit.

Damaris

LRB

I liked that one better than Batman v Superman.

Great. I did not.

And Wonder Woman was/is the best of the three.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great. I did not.

And Wonder Woman was/is the best of the three.

It is the best one indeed.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

All I have to say is: Wow.

Good review!  Going to see it next weekend with Team Oski.  Speaking of movies, I am finally getting around to watching the Last Jedi DVD that I bought a few weeks ago.  Although, more like I have it on for background noise while I Internet.

<3

Cyberic

Docket, you're great! 45! Just wow!