Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Yo.

I ran 7. It was warm.

Yo?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I have Pilates and either 6 or 9 miles.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.  It was mid 60s and humid.  I guess it's supposed to be that way this time of year.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Will run tonight if there are no thunder storms. 8ish probably, all easy.

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I've barely been able to keep up with fb.  Did my 100 this past weekend and I didn't die, yay! Smile

It got ugly at the end, but I wasn't going to quit.  Didn't hit my goal of under 24 hours, but that's ok, my 24:11:07 was still good enough for 2nd place overall.  Only 15 people finished out of the 44 that started.  It was wet through the night and hot through the day.

I'm going to try to do a report, but this week is just crazy, we'll see.

Even though it was a short loop course, it was hard to not enjoy it when you're running through beautiful scenery like this:

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

delicate flower

HELLO!  Extra sleep last night due to no morning workout.  HOORAY!!  Tempo run tonight in the heat.  BOOOOO.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats!  Saw some of your pics on my friend's Heather's timeline as she was also tagged in that big race album.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rest day for me.

Some abdominal and core strengthening throughout the day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Even though it was a short loop course, it was hard to not enjoy it when you're running through beautiful scenery like this:

Cool! An outdoor board track.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Mmmmm...beer

Cool! An outdoor board track.

The course was about 1/4 boardwalk/planks through the marsh.  The planks were fun because they bounce down into the water and you get wet anyway.  And then they got really slick with mud and several people went sliding off into the water.

-Dave

My running blog

Mmmmm...beer

Here's a shot of some of the planks.  In fact, that wet section behind me is where I saw two people slide off into the water on the first lap.

-Dave

My running blog

onemile

The planks were fun because they bounce down into the water and you get wet anyway.  And then they got really slick with mud and several people went sliding off into the water.

That sounds like loads of fun...

it does look like a pretty course though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We have some of those planks on our closest trail (very technical and it's mostly for "mountain" biking).  Lots of fun indeed.

Damaris

Cyberic

Good morning everyone!!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I've barely been able to keep up with fb.  Did my 100 this past weekend and I didn't die, yay! Smile

It got ugly at the end, but I wasn't going to quit.  Didn't hit my goal of under 24 hours, but that's ok, my 24:11:07 was still good enough for 2nd place overall.  Only 15 people finished out of the 44 that started.  It was wet through the night and hot through the day.

That's just crazy D2. Huge props!

From the Internet.

Good morning everyone!!

Wow! Great job, congrats!!