Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES feels like... (Read 41 times)

LRB

Pei Wei.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I like that my body is finally working. I lost 1lb from yesterday. I should 10lbs by this weekend.  And I am not doing anything different.

Damaris

LRB

And I am not doing anything different.

Except shipping them shits north to me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Except shipping them shits north to me.

LOL. Your fault, remember?

I am doing some things differently but nothing major. I a actually stuffing myself with more food than before.  What I cannot do is eat any potatoes, fruits, rice, sweet pitatoes, after 6pm.  So I guess edited for clarity, that is the only difference.

Damaris

LRB

LOL. Your fault, remember?

I am doing some things differently but nothing major. I a actually stuffing myself with more food than before.  What I cannot do is eat any potatoes, fruits, rice, sweet pitatoes, after 6pm.  So I guess edited for clarity, that is the only difference.

That you are doing it during the holidays is impressive, nice work!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

But I can eat everything, though.  Which is not really a sacrifice.

Reading Matt Fitzgerald The New Rules of Marathon & HM Nutrition and he said: "Once you find a prerace breakfast that works for you, stick with it."  OK, two Krispy Kreme donuts and a can of regular Mtn Dew it is.

Damaris

LRB

Reading Matt Fitzgerald The New Rules of Marathon & HM Nutrition and he said: "Once you find a prerace breakfast that works for you, stick with it."  OK, two Krispy Kreme donuts and a can of regular Mtn Dew it is.

Yeah I figured mine out years ago and have stuck with it or a variation of it ever since.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I cannot tolerate anything before a race.  I was lucky this weekend.  I usually go with what he says Ryan Hall does.  Nothing before the race and a lot of carbs during.  Curbs my nausea better.  But this one worked so I'm trying it again next weekend.

Damaris

DavePNW

Gym at lunchtime, 8 miles on the bike + 2 miles on the treadmill.

Also, my PT cleared me to run up to 3 miles. I should sign up for a 5k and just stop 0.1 miles from the finish.

Dave

Cyberic

I should sign up for a 5k and just stop 0.1 miles from the finish.

Just what the doctor ordered

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates done.  I made the mistake of telling her my adductors were on fire during the race so now I cannot move my legs.

Damaris

Cyberic

Pilates done.  I made the mistake of telling her my adductors were on fire during the race so now I cannot move my legs.

Big grin

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

For me, Thursdailies feels like....HOME!   4 miles at Fort Sam Houston yesterday evening.  A pleasant 59 degrees with just a tad of drizzle.  Then this morning, did one of my hill routes in a neighborhood across from one of the local YMCA's.   64 degrees and VERY humid...I LOVED it.  Shorts, singlet, up-and-down the hills, yeah baby, back home  and WARM again!

Enjoy your 'taking it easy' week, Cy!

26 but feels like 52?   Is Detroit now in some kind of parallel weather universe, LRB?

Hope your run with Hubby went well, Damaris. Or did you run at all after pilates?

Sorry about the fall, Phil, glad you came out of it okay!

I should sign up for a 5k and just stop 0.1 miles from the finish.  lol, Dave.  Or you could just walk 0.1 as a warm-up at the beginning and then run 3.

Hope you had a restful rest day, Lauren.

I say go for the 5K, RG30!

Hope you were able to get your miles in, B-Plus and FreeSoul and they all went well!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

3 miles with hubby done.

Damaris