Beginners and Beyond

Rice, Rice DAILIES (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  Funny how things work better when they are not in pain....

Thanks.

BTW, I posted the cutest TBT.  Can you see an item I run with here?

Damaris

LRB

Can you see an item I run with here?

A running skirt?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The compression socks, actually....

Damaris

LRB

Brown or wild, fried or white, it doesn't matter; I have been gobbling it up like it's going out of style and today will be no different!

Ginger broccoli with brown rice done Pei Wei style.

Not pictured is a zip-lock baggie full of wheat saltines I smuggled in because crispy wontons just don't do it for me.

#ghettofabulous

LRB

The compression socks, actually....

I was going to say socks but thought that was too obvious. 

outoftheblue

D -- I love the little fuzzy balls on the socks.   Cute picture.

4 or 5 easy miles later for me, plus massive housecleaning.   3 dogs will generate a lot of indoor hair and dirt.

Life is good.

DavePNW

Mmmm...Pei We....

4 very slow recovery miles at lunch. Kind of ragged, but done.

Dave

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.3 for me.

Marjorie

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I had Chik-Fil-A for lunch...eat your heart out.       Although, I probably should be doing some calorie counting myself, I don't exactly eat as healthy as I should do.....  Today after work I will go to a local park and do some easy running on some off-road trails.  This is a very nice park with trails of packed earth and bits of gravel, very easy on the legs, nice.   The skies are starting to get dark around here, though, so if it is going to rain I sure hope it hold off until later tonite after my run/walk.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'm guessing it's not your uterus. 

Is that REALLY you?  

LOL.  Funny how things work better when they are not in pain....

Thanks.

BTW, I posted the cutest TBT.  Can you see an item I run with here?

I tested the ankle and the mask (set to 6,000 feet) for fifteen minutes. 1.51 miles. 9:57 pace. I love how the mask bumps up the intensity. My ankle is still a wee sore, but I can finally run again. I'm lolling forward to an hour tomorrow morning.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Yeah, I love rice too, Rick.  I've been avoiding white rice though, and have been eating wild, brown rice. Tasty!  Mixes well with other stuff too.

Happy Friday to you, Phil! Enjoy the 3-day weekend.  Lots of running plans for it?

That King Neptune Challenge sounds like some tough running, D2.  Sounds like something Damaris would do too....maybe you should invite her.

Sorry about your foot, Andrew, hope that resolves quickly!

Ankle issue?  I guess I missed that, FreeSoul, I thought your running was going great for you.  Hope your issue resolves quickly too!  Have fun on the trails!

Wishing Step a lot of enjoyment with her family!

Sushi is yummy    If we're ever at an FE at a Sushi place, Lily, you can have my share.   Good luck with your miles.  Remember... EASY pace.  That means you run at MY pace, which is ALWAYS easy, lol.

Dang, 16 miles so early in the a.m., Damaris, you are rockin'!

Good luck with the massive housecleaning, outoftheblue.   Has Chik-Fil-A made you an offer for your chicks yet?  I thought  about you while i was eating my lunch. 

Congrats on the miles, DaveP and Marjorie.   I was chatting with Gail last night about your rug incident and she replied "Sounds like something YOU would do.  Husbands can be IDIOTS!"   lol.

Glad your ankle is feeling better, Basya.  You are running with a mask now?  Do Silver and Tonto join you?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes, that's me, Scotty.

Nice job, Basya.

Damaris

LRB

I tested the ankle and the mask (set to 6,000 feet) for fifteen minutes.

Hi!

LRB

It seems like it's Friday at my work.