Beginners and Beyond

Rice, Rice DAILIES (Read 44 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Scotty - I hadn't mentioned it until now,  I've been having some minor soreness or achiness since I hit the trails up in Hoosier back on March 23. But it was never a pain to deal with until during Tuesday's 9 miler this week, even though I bought a CEP RxOrtho+ Ankle Brace back on April 9 to see if that would help but once the soreness or achiness went away after like 2 days of wearing it, I stopped wearing it. Now I am trying to wear it throughout the day and during my runs.

I am praying that it is nothing serious, and nothing a few days of rest and cutback mileage can't fix Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It seems like it's Friday at my work.

Everybody drinking and leaving?  Maybe they are Catholic?  In PR, everything closes Wednesday (half the day), Thursday and Friday of Holy Week. I think Saturday too.

So funny because our agency's office in PR is closed through Monday.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Scotty - I hadn't mentioned it until now,  I've been having some minor soreness or achiness since I hit the trails up in Hoosier back on March 23. But it was never a pain to deal with until during Tuesday's 9 miler this week, even though I bought a CEP RxOrtho+ Ankle Brace back on April 9 to see if that would help but once the soreness or achiness went away after like 2 days of wearing it, I stopped wearing it. Now I am trying to wear it throughout the day and during my runs.

I am praying that it is nothing serious, and nothing a few days of rest and cutback mileage can't fix Sad

The first time I did the tough trail at Oleta here I thought I had broken something.  Hope it's just soreness or a light sprain.  Use tape instead of the brace (I find it helps me more with the pain).

Damaris

D- Great 15 SIXTEEN.

Today is ye olde 7 with 2 MP Big grin

LRB

Everybody drinking and leaving?  Maybe they are Catholic?

It was busy it just seemed like a Friday...I guess because for all intents and purposes it was.

Imma bout to crack open a Merlot by Red Diamond and settle in for what should be some interesting TV.  The ESPN 30 for 30 tonight is about the the Bad Boys! 

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

15? 

Apparently, he thinks my last mile was not worth it?  Haha.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It was busy it just seemed like a Friday...I guess because for all intents and purposes it was.

Imma bout to crack open a Merlot by Red Diamond and settle in for what should be some interesting TV.  The ESPN 30 for 30 tonight is about the the Bad Boys! 

I work tomorrow!

Damaris

Zelanie

Maybe he was too tired from thinking about all those miles  be able to move his finger all the way over to the 6.

Apparently, he thinks my last mile was not worth it?  Haha.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

Damaris

Stupid 5 and 6 are like.. right next to each other.  Tongue

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Stupid 5 and 6 are like.. right next to each other.  Tongue

You meant to tell me you're THAT lazy?  Sheesh. 

Damaris

LRB

I work tomorrow!

I would if I could.  It's a furlough day for me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I would if I could.  It's a furlough day for me.

Damaris

happylily

Awesome run, Damaris! And you were as adorable then as you are now. Well, no... maybe you were a tiny bit more adorable back then. But you are more badass now. 

I decided to change my routine and in honor of Ric and Jay who will be kissing the Wellesley girls AND the four Newton hills, I ran 4x1600m @ 6% incline, for a total of 12 miles at 8:08 pace. Tomorrow is off for me. I'll do my 15 miler then and will try to squeeze that 4 at recovery sometime later.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010