Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

DavePNW

New England LOVES to hold sports grudges!

IK,R? Look what you did to poor Bill Bucknah.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Wow, I had no idea there was so much hating on ESPN among New Englandahs.

I have a general disdain for ESPN and I am not even a Patriots fan.  FS1 seems to be slowly building momentum and I welcome this.

'Morning!!  I swam with the masters group before work.  2400 yards, and a good workout as these things go.  Bike ride tonight.

Best of luck, PleasantRidge!

<3

LRB

Best part was his reaction to ESPN:  https://twitter.com/advil/status/854044957526683648

Replying to @ESPNAssignDesk after the witch hunt ESPN led against tom brady? absolutely the fuck not. in fact block me right now. go fuck yourselves.

lol

LRB

In regards to the message of the sign itself, I'm not sure I would even get it after mile 20. lol

But it is pretty cool. 👍

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good morning!

I'm sitting in the ortho's waiting area, nervous as fuck.  I want to run, but I need to work.  A month or more off would be rotten financially.  I'd take any good vibes sent my way.

Have a great day folks!

Good luck!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

In regards to the message of the sign itself, I'm not sure I would even get it after mile 20. lol

But it is pretty cool. 👍

It cracks me up and I keep laughing at it, just because I know what the reference is, and it seems so stupid and random to have at a marathon.  Though maybe not so random being Boston and all.  "2004 ALCS" would be another good sign.

<3

DavePNW

I have a general disdain for ESPN and I am not even a Patriots fan.  

+1.  Honestly, I seem to rarely watch sports telecasts that aren't actual sporting events anymore.

Dave

DavePNW

It cracks me up and I keep laughing at it, just because I know what the reference is, and it seems so stupid and random to have at a marathon.  Though maybe not so random being Boston and all.  "2004 ALCS" would be another good sign.

Well I think it's a pretty appropriate sign for a marathon, except sadly most of us tend to be the Falcons.

Dave

LRB

I suppose they could replace the old frog being swallowed by the crane never give up meme that's a million years old.

No more marathons

Good morning!

I'm sitting in the ortho's waiting area, nervous as fuck.  I want to run, but I need to work.  A month or more off would be rotten financially.  I'd take any good vibes sent my way.

Have a great day folks!

The best of good wishes going your way.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

FFS - kept waking up last night obsessing about my workout today.

8 X 1000 at better than 15K pace with 45 to 60 seconds rest interval.

Heading out now - no idea how this will turn out.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

FFS - kept waking up last night obsessing about my workout today.

8 X 1000 at better than 15K pace with 45 to 60 seconds rest interval.

Heading out now - no idea how this will turn out.

They're intervals, not 8 kilometers straight.

#easypeasy

Baboon

delicate flower

Good luck, PR!  Keep us posted!

Disney race weather is looking Boston Marathony with more humidity.  AT FIVE IN THE MORNING.  WTF, Florida.  Fix that.

<3

DavePNW

Florida.  

Were you paying attention when you registered?

Dave

DavePNW

Good luck!

Dave