Beginners and Beyond

Wicked Humid WEDNESDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Mornin'.

It's 70F with a 69F dewpoint, FFS.

I'm off to the gym to do quarter-mile repeats and leg work.

LRB

Cyberic

Hi Basya. It's nice and cool out, as was last Wednesday, so of course, it is a SRD 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have not slept in days, FFS.  Either 6 miles or an SRD, not sure.

Damaris

Cyberic99, I hope that you enjoy it.

Damaris, have fun doing whatever you do.

Ugh. My legs felt, and still feel, as if they were made of lead. I decided to skip leg work and do a longer leg session tomorrow morning. I did 3.70 miles, including six quarter-mile repeats, in 32:23. 8:45 pace.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Texas, Dan, from yesterday, I don't live in Tampa but rains around here are either all day or quick, hard, and fast, and then just humid as hell the rest of the day.  So, the same for Tampa, except cooler than here.

Damaris

happylily

Good morning pretty people!

It was girls night out for me last night and I only had time for 7 miles. So tonight I will run the 10 miles I was supposed to do yesterday. Like Cy said, it is a nice cool day here in Montreal, so it's all for the best in the end.

Have a great day, everyone!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

Ortho day today, where I will get the confirmation that I need to get an MRI (which I knew a month ago but they have to "see" me to be sure.... this isn't my first time at this rodeo).    Hopefully the MRI can get scheduled quickly because I'm tired of waiting.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ortho day today, where I will get the confirmation that I need to get an MRI (which I knew a month ago but they have to "see" me to be sure.... this isn't my first time at this rodeo).    Hopefully the MRI can get scheduled quickly because I'm tired of waiting.

Sad

Damaris

SRD.

Dave

Cyberic

SRD.

Nice day to have a few beers at the Tap House, Dave. Or maybe at the Pike brewery.

Or if you prefer a coffee, it should be easy enough to find a Starbucks Big grin

Ok, so my knowledge of Seattle stops there. Just wanted to brag a little.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What up ya'll? I slept in.....got up at 4:45 

This morning wasn't too bad, but I left Rocky at home and ran 7.4 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

July 15 is Be A Dork Day! Fits right in with the Canada thing, doesn't it? 

Scottydog Kabrich's photo.

VFW social run/walk today after work, with veterans and friends of veterans meeting at VFW Post 76 along the San Antonio Riverwalk.... photo vfw76post_zpsp1tmpo5h.jpg

Temp will be a 'cool' 91 degrees...not bad at all for Texas summer.

Run/walk followed by beer, good conversation, beer, snacks, beer....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

4 miles

LRB

I jogged 6 miles, and wore a watch on my right wrist for the first time ever. Why is that you ask? Because there was one on my left wrist. 

I went into total geek mode today and ran with both of my watches and a heart monitor, FFS.