Beginners and Beyond

Rumbling, Bumbling, Stumbling WednesDAILES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Sup.

I managed 7 miles despite being physically and mentally exhausted. The entire thing felt like an uphill run. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  At PT and then 3-5 miles before I head to the airport!!  Eek!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 30, and beat the rain by about 5 minutes.  Winning.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

bluerun

Super B****

15 trainer miles.  I am so so so so so tired.  And I have automatic entry in tonight's 5K because of the one that was canceled two weeks ago.  That's funny.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

I ran 12 with 8x1mile with 90 second recoveries. I wanted to quit by the 3rd one. And then I told myself I could just do 5. And then 7. And then I just did the last one. 

Chris Berman doing Keith Jackson, which remained hilarious even after the 19 trillionth time! It's Baboon's favorite sportscaster.

Schedule called for 10, I was going to do 12 anyway. But when my stupid alarm went off at 4:15 AM, I hit the snooze, which cost me 9 minutes = 1 mile. So, 11.

Dave

GinnyinPA

D - what's the forecast for this weekend?  Are you bringing Miami heat to Iceland?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

D - what's the forecast for this weekend?  Are you bringing Miami heat to Iceland?

Yes and no.  It's not bad, but the only warmish day we have is marathon day.  High of 60F.  Tomorrow looks lovely (low of 43F, high of 56F).  Oh, well.  It will feel tons better than this 100F weather, at least!

4 miles done.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Hello! I was in the DC area all weekend with 40 of my closest internet best friends-turned-IRL friends. It was great but I had way too much alcohol and garbage food and not nearly enough sleep.

Welcome-back workout this morning was 8000m of track intervals. I'm glad I didn't know what I was getting into until I got to the track this morning. 1600, 1200-400, 800-800, 4x400, 1600. All under 7:00 pace except for the first lap of the first 1600 (1:52, whoops. Way too comfortable!)

Runshortii

I ran 8 with 2 miles hard, 2x1 mile hard and 2x800m. I kind of just went by effort because it was warm and humid. By the last 800 I was toast. Doing intervals on roads with hills sucks.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

3.2 easy miles around the campus of the university I work for.  Humid as all get-out here in San Antonio.  We have not had rain for so long we are now in water restrictions for lawn watering, etc

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

12 x 400m, 200m jog recoveries and getting a little warm and humid, 7.1 total. Thought about 20 at 10K pace but after the first couple being at 5K pace despite trying to keep it slow, I stayed there and cut back on the number.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

No more marathons

Back home in Western NC after a week in Florence with a day trip to Venice.

Ran a real slow 3.2 miles just to work out the travel cobwebs.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

5 easy but unnecessarily hilly miles at Mont-Tremblant.  I headed to the hills to avoid all the damn people.

<3

onemile

I ran 8 with 2 miles hard, 2x1 mile hard and 2x800m. I kind of just went by effort because it was warm and humid. By the last 800 I was toast. Doing intervals on roads with hills sucks.

That's a good workout