Beginners and Beyond

Picking up the pieces MonDAILIES (Read 31 times)

LRB

I suspect most of you will be stiff as hell what with all the racing the past couple of days. Me, I'm stiff as hell whether I race or not. lol

Cyberic

Hi all. Legs are a little stiff, but I'm feeling good. I plan on running tonight. Get the blood flowing.

Today is a holiday in Canada. Yay!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I hate Mondays.

And I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

From the Internet.

My body is dead. Ow.

Cyberic

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 5 decent miles.  I think the foot-strike retraining is going well and is very much a long-term positive.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Good morning!  The bad news is that it's Monday.  The good news is that I will be sitting at my desk all day doing mindless data entry, which is just what the doctor ordered for both body and mind.  I am freakin tired.  I swam 2400 yards before work.  Slower than I would have liked but not bad considering how much I am dragging butt this morning.  Still feeling pretty awesome about my HM result.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Being on my desk is the worst Monday I can have.  At least I have Court from Tuesday to Thursday. Otherwise, I might fall asleep on my desk today.

Damaris

delicate flower

HA, finish line pic from Saturday's HM with the guy who snuck up on me and tried to outkick me, and me yelling "HEY HEY HEY!!"  Big grin

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.  Did he answer back?  He looks to be working harder than you there.

Damaris

delicate flower

LOL.  Did he answer back?  He looks to be working harder than you there.

His only response was "GRRRRAAAHHHHH!" The couple of pics before this one he's in all out grimace and teeth grind mode.  Big grin  I was coasting it in and trying to enjoy the finish until I heard him behind me.  He said he was chasing me down for a couple of miles.  Another tenth of a mile and he probably would have had me.  We both laughed and chatted after the race and thanked me for giving him someone to chase.  Smile

<3

LRB

That's an awesome shot Boon!!

Cyberic

That's an awesome shot Boon!!

Agreed!

onemile

Baboon you look exactly like your name in that pic Smile

onemile

I don't really feel sore but I ran a shitty race. I would much rather be disabled today Smile

Nonetheless I am planning on not running again until I feel like it.