Beginners and Beyond

It's ThursDAILIES, in case you weren't aware (Read 50 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Good. And do report back afterwards because WE WANT TO KNOW.

Experiment complete!

If I just leave it on the "save" screen and it tells me it will go into timeout mode, I can hit that little arrow on the left and it stays on the "save" screen.  If I don't do that, and it goes into timeout mode, as soon as I unlock it, I see the "save" screen again and I can continue the workout like nothing happened.

I also finally tried to navigate away from that stupid "save" screen while in the middle of an activity, because I always wondered whether I could do that without effectively ending the run.  Turns out I can. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Experiment complete!

If I just leave it on the "save" screen and it tells me it will go into timeout mode, I can hit that little arrow on the left and it stays on the "save" screen.  If I don't do that, and it goes into timeout mode, as soon as I unlock it, I see the "save" screen again and I can continue the workout like nothing happened.

I also finally tried to navigate away from that stupid "save" screen while in the middle of an activity, because I always wondered whether I could do that without effectively ending the run.  Turns out I can. 

I'm gonna play around with this just so I'll know what I can do with the stupid thing should the need arise.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

5 in the moonlight. Beautiful night, 40 degrees in mid-January is a treat.

I'll be around more, my new job is a touch lighter.  And I need to light a fire under my butt for a late March race. Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Man, you guys have been chatty.

Damaris

LRB

5 in the moonlight. Beautiful night, 40 degrees in mid-January is a treat.

I'll be around more, my new job is a touch lighter.  And I need to light a fire under my butt for a late March race. Big grin

Ric-G

7.5 miles tonite...noticed  a few houses still had on their xmas lights on which was nice but maybe the owners just hadn't gotten around to taking them down...of course there are some folks who just leave the lights up all year but don't plug them in...of course i haven't really seen that as much as i used to ages ago...do i want to sign up for a marathon - been considering it. good nite all.

marathon pr - 3:16

onemile

7.5 miles tonite...noticed  a few houses still had on their xmas lights on which was nice but maybe the owners just hadn't gotten around to taking them down...of course there are some folks who just leave the lights up all year but don't plug them in...of course i haven't really seen that as much as i used to ages ago...do i want to sign up for a marathon - been considering it. good nite all.

A lot of people in my neighborhood still have them on too.

I ran 7 easy in some light rain. 4 of them with Bruno and then I took him to his first IPO class.

Zelanie

I ordered some shoes.  They were $60 and there were 2 pairs left, it would have been silly to wait and buy the same pair for $20-$40 more somewhere else next week.