Beginners and Beyond

Guess I'm starting the SunDAILIES (Read 33 times)

From the Internet.

Whatcha up to today, folks??

From the Internet.

Me: heading out for an easy run in a little bit. Getting some work done before/after that (the beauty of remote work: when motivation strikes I can get more stuff done WHENEVER I WANT!).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran the Soace Coast HM today. Hubby left me in the dust by mile 2 so i just took my time, stopped for alcohol aong the way (6 times), stopped to pee, etc. Was unable to run with my GF but she registered for the North loop course and we were on the South loop. But it was still fun.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 11.4 foggy-as-hell miles, with a couple of hills,  in the daylight.  It was nice not having to wear my headlamp, even though visibility was less than a normal dark run with a light.  My legs are tired and pretty sore, so I guess I've had a good week of rides and runs.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

DavePNW

stopped for alcohol aong the way (6 times), stopped to pee

I can't imagine any connection.

Dave

workinprogress11

Good morning all!

Boot day 47. My daughter flew in for Thanksgiving and we had a great weekend, though I ate my weight in stuffing, I think. She left yesterday and I did all of my usual weekend chores last night so I am obligated to do absolutely nothing today.  I’m guessing that’s exactly what I’ll do.

LRB

I did all of my usual weekend chores last night so I am obligated to do absolutely nothing today.  I’m guessing that’s exactly what I’ll do.

Indeed. Doing nothing is in fact, doing something.

It took me two days to get my place back in order after Friday's fun fest so I feel you.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.7 miles. My legs are toast.

LRB

Cyberic

Ran 6 on slushy sidewalks, in a cold rain.

61.5 miles for the week, which would be unthinkable for many Canadians, as that is 99 kilometers.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can't imagine any connection.

Ha. Actually I stopped to pee first, but I was thinking about that on the last mile.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran. 10.4 miles at 6:58 pace. Four fairly hard days in a row.  My legs are tired. Waiting for Wife and friends to finish their trail run now so we can all eat.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 6 on slushy sidewalks, in a cold rain.

61.5 miles for the week, which would be unthinkable for many Canadians, as that is 99 kilometers.

Nice.

I was wondering why my legs wanted to kill me lately. I finished 60 miles this week and something like 260 for the last 30 days.

Damaris

LRB

I was wondering why my legs wanted to kill me lately. I finished 60 miles this week and something like 260 for the last 30 days.

That'll do it. Nice work!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That'll do it. Nice work!

I should be careful what I wish for. 7 weeks until Houston and taper is starting to look far away. 🤦‍♀️

Damaris