Beginners and Beyond

To do list SaturDAILIES (Read 40 times)

happylily

lily called that bitch and I seconded it, which makes me her flunky.

I had to look up the word flunky. Hahaha! Love it.

Now... I don't believe one word you said about those 3/4 tights (real men don't wear capris!). Let us see, please. I bet you look great.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Ric-G

way to go baboon!

15 miles this morning...yardwork now...soccer and stuff with son later...have a great day everyone!

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

Now... I don't believe one word you said about those 3/4 tights (real men don't wear capris!). Let us see, please. I bet you look great.

Oy.

LRB

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hey Lily!!! Hope you are having nice weather up there Smile

Rocky seems to be fine, no noticeable side affects yet so that is good. I'm a little concerned about how I am going to keep him in shape this summer when it is warm and humid though.... it will be a challenge.

LRB, you rock those capris like a boss  Also capris show up the butt and thighs a lot better 

Rocky, me and Dorian hit the Newburgh riverfront for what ended up being 4.2 miles, a faster pace than all this past week by myself... weird how I seem to have better form and pace when I push Dorian in his stroller....

It was 52 degrees and freaking sunny, I honestly thought it was 62 or 65.

I RAN IN SHORTS AND A SPORTS BRA!!!!!

I was the only one though, there was probably 50-100 people out and all of them had long sleeves, capris, pants, jackets, etc.. even the runners, I honestly felt like a weirdo lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You look great in them, LRB. Now that I ESU, I am heading to the pool.

Damaris

LRB

Also capris show up the butt and thighs a lot better 

Awesome.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Unfortunately they show up big hips as well.

Damaris

happylily

Awww! Sweetie... You look AWESOME! I'm always honest when I offer compliments, of course. But in your case, I'm even more enthusiastically honest.  Wear the tights with confidence!

happylily

Hey Lily!!! Hope you are having nice weather up there Smile

Rocky seems to be fine, no noticeable side affects yet so that is good. I'm a little concerned about how I am going to keep him in shape this summer when it is warm and humid though.... it will be a challenge.

LRB, you rock those capris like a boss  Also capris show up the butt and thighs a lot better 

Rocky, me and Dorian hit the Newburgh riverfront for what ended up being 4.2 miles, a faster pace than all this past week by myself... weird how I seem to have better form and pace when I push Dorian in his stroller....

It was 52 degrees and freaking sunny, I honestly thought it was 62 or 65.

I RAN IN SHORTS AND A SPORTS BRA!!!!!

I was the only one though, there was probably 50-100 people out and all of them had long sleeves, capris, pants, jackets, etc.. even the runners, I honestly felt like a weirdo lol.

You three make a formidable trio. And I'm sure you rock the running bra and shorts. 52F would probably be 3/4 tights and long sleeves for me.

I ran 9 recovery miles. I'll add another 3 tonight. That should be enough to give me tired, but not dead, legs for tomorrow's LR.

happylily

Soon enough!! Big grin I'm counting down the days until registration opens for Philly!

I read that it's a great marathon. I'm sure you will do well there!

Hip Redux

GO PHIL!  Nice job this morning.  Even if the tracker sucked ass.

What Oski plans on doing today

1. Go food shopping as soon as it stops snowing
                          2. Go out for brunch (it was tapas lunch, instead)
                          3. Go for a run as soon as some of the snow melts this afternoon
                          4. Complain about the snow

I'm three for four so far!  Check, check, check!  Look at me go.

I have been debating on the run because my hip is bothering me.  I bailed on all my runs this week because of it.  It's much better today but wondering if another day is worth it or what.

Looks like Mr. O will be signing up for the Buffalo marathon - Jay, have you done it?  Off to search the forums.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Half Crazy, I hate closets, so your weekend doesn't appeal to me. But you raced and you sound happy about it, so that's a big plus! Congratulations!

Me, I have a double today. Just two short recovery runs. Nothing fancy. SO is gone for the weekend (some sort of male bonding thing where they will eat wild boar, drink and shoot guns. Men are such primitive animals...). DS and I have the house to ourselves and we are getting along great.

Closet cleaning & organziing doesn't appeal to me either. But I am tired of looking at all the boxes in my gym, so I quickly went through some of the boxes and threw some stuff and and chucked the rest back in the closet. Last weekend we took severals bags to Goodwill, soo we did clear out some junk.

Is DH going to shoot the wild boar first? My neighbors, who all seem related, have cabins in Pennsylvania and they go hunting on a regular basis. DH is invited, but never goes, but has split a pig with one of them since they don't have enough freezer space.

LRB

Wear the tights with confidence!

Confidence is my strong suit which is why I sometimes dress like a complete idiot when I run. 

LRB

I'm three for four so far!  Check, check, check!  Look at me go.

You are funny!

Sometimes my hip acts an ass and other times it's an actual ass, there is no rhyme or reason.

Discretion is the better part of valor?