Beginners and Beyond

To do list SaturDAILIES (Read 40 times)

B-Plus

The pressure level has got to be pretty mild for this event given that it is technically a GMP run yes? Or is your plan to run this bitch like the police are chasing you?

Yep, just a fun weekend getaway and a hard workout. Will let loose after 16k if I feel good. It'll be nice to get back into race mode though.

Cyberic

Sweet! Next time drink 2 pints the day before. Smile

LOL! Yeah, maybe I should try that!

LRB

So nearly double it. 27 of my bags would be about 3 cu yards if it wasn't bagged and in a big old pile. I'm just short of double your pile o dirt

Wow, I could not imagine! I guess having it in bags would be more practical then.  You are as smart as you are pretty, also known as pretty damn smart.

B-Plus

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

A www thanks LRB. We did it as a free pile once. Too many wheel barrow loads. Bags easier. Cut open dump and spread. Versus shovel a crap load push it. Dump. Swear because it is hard to dump out of wheelbarrow where you want it,, spread. Wheel back get more repeat. Bags I can control where or how much dumps.  I'm good with the box cutter blade thingy (technical, I know) to slice the bags open too. I know how many bags I need for each bed so it makes it easy

Marjorie

happylily

Now I'm itching for some gardening again. I feel that forgotten love for my garden growing inside of me. Thanks, Marj!  Now if only spring could arrive here...

My second run is done. I added 10x160m strides in it. Although the pace on the strides was ridiculously bad (more like what used to be my 5k pace...), I was able to hold longer, was not out of breath and my legs were not shaky when I finished. That's an improvement over the last few weeks. My lungs are no longer top notch, but my legs are getting back into shape. I'm happy.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010