Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

onemile

Coffee has never made me go to the bathroom.

Maybe you should get that checked out.

LRB

Seriously!

lol

Zelanie

Stop eating fiber and dairy Friday.

Sat. morning, if the nerves don't take care of things, take 2 imodium.

DavePNW

Stop eating fiber and dairy Friday.

Sat. morning, if the nerves don't take care of things, take 2 imodium.

Sounds like someone speaking from experience.

Dave

workinprogress11

I can't contribute to the "that will clean the pipes" portion of the conversation because nothing works for me. I am envious of all of you coffee/wait 1/2 hour/go types.

I forgot to report 7 yesterday and then I just finished up 4 on the treadmill today. I had to run early so chose the treadmill rather than 92 degrees in the afternoon sun.

Zelanie

Sounds like someone speaking from experience.

Hip Redux

Contemplating on whether or not I should take a laxative today lol, I don't want any kind of issues that might derail my goal Saturday.

Track date tonight with DH.

This is an interesting combination.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This is an interesting combination.

If I took the laxative, it would be after the run, not before the run. But I haven't taken any, and probably won't.

Thanks Zel, I think I have imodium here at home.... or somewhere.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

If I took the laxative, it would be after the run, not before the run. But I haven't taken any, and probably won't.

Thanks Zel, I think I have imodium here at home.... or somewhere.

True story; Me and my niece got into some laxatives way back in the day. I guess I was around 4 or 5 (she is a year younger than I am). My takeaway from the experience is the shit works. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

True story; Me and my niece got into some laxatives way back in the day. I guess I was around 4 or 5 (she is a year younger than I am). My takeaway from the experience is the shit works. lol

Lol, believe me I know. The stuff I have takes like 2-5 hours before I began to feel the need.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 easy. I found my Balega sock that has been missing for several months.

Zelanie

5 easy. I found my Balega sock that has been missing for several months.

Almost like getting a new pair of socks! 

bluerun

Super B****

"How could poor Goldie know / for nobody had told her so / that Grandmama, her old relation / suffered from frightful constipation" ... shall I go on??

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

"How could poor Goldie know / for nobody had told her so / that Grandmama, her old relation / suffered from frightful constipation" ... shall I go on??

Apropos.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, I've never had a problem in that front, though.  But coffee has never made me go.  I used to drink coffee as my pre-marathon fuel (with caramel and other sugar) because it helped my asthma and would drink it 15 minutes before the start.  Trust me, it did nothing.

I only had time for 7 before Pilates class started so that's what I did.

Damaris