Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #145 (Read 32 times)

sdWhiskers

That mom4running woman from the miles game has 106 miles this week...based on log updated through FRIDAY. God only knows what she’ll end up with.

I enjoy seeing her miles each week, pretty inspiring. Her number right now is crazy, no idea if she has more to run today.

DavePNW

She is rock steady, too. Like 100 miles pretty much every week.

ETA: Guess my data was old, and she is on a 115 miles/week streak 

And presumably way beyond that this week. I am guessing there are unlogged miles from yesterday plus more today.

MTA: her weekly goal is 66. And I though my goal was a sandbag. How that team is not in first place I have no idea.

Dave

KCRuns

I posted in the wrong thread 

Today was 7.3 run/walk outside. It was hot and humid and full sunshine.  I have not acclimated to that yet.

LRB

I posted in the wrong thread 

You're human. There are worse things to be, like a nasty human.

LRB

I ran 8.

It was sticky and icky and yucky and fucky. My singlet was completely drenched by mile 4. Had a nice breeze blowing up from the south though which made the last 2 miles tolerable.

50 miles for the week.

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, so I planned to run down to my uncle's house -- not to visit or anything, though I did jokingly say I'd wave as I ran by. It's a good thing I never actually told him that, because I got lost. Only I could get lost on such a simple route. I looked at my map afterwards and I was literally one block over from his house. I'm hopeless.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.5 easy miles.

LRB

Thanks to the graciousness of our governor, Gretchen Witchmore, I am meeting up with the fam for an outdoor bbq today. It will be our first gathering since March 14th (which oddly enough was the day of my last haircut) and there might be slightly more than the 10 people she is allowing in attendance. Oops.

LRB

Oh, so I planned to run down to my uncle's house -- not to visit or anything, though I did jokingly say I'd wave as I ran by. It's a good thing I never actually told him that, because I got lost. Only I could get lost on such a simple route. I looked at my map afterwards and I was literally one block over from his house. I'm hopeless.

But you made it back, yay. lol

Cyberic

Thanks to the graciousness of our governor, Gretchen Witchmore, I am meeting up with the fam for an outdoor bbq today. It will be our first gathering since March 14th (which oddly enough was the day of my last haircut) and there might be slightly more than the 10 people she is allowing in attendance. Oops.

There is such a gathering in my yard right now. The in-laws are here for the first time in what? 2 months? 11 people, but my son just left for work, so 10 now.

Kid music playing (19 yo nephew). Some kind of rap. Really loud too, on a bluetooth speaker. I'm really getting old, lol.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB, not a fan of your governor, huh?

I would usually go up yto my parents house at some point this weekend, won't this year. Been around too many different people this week (MIL stayed with us for a few days after a hospital ivist, then a friend of DH's came down Friday).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The only excitement I get these days is to go to a restaurant to eat in person

Damaris

sdWhiskers

I'm really annoyed that restaurants are open now but so many outdoor places like bike and running paths are still closed.

It will probably be months before I eat inside a restaurant. They've already reclosed a few for not following rules.

bluerun

Super B****

But you made it back, yay. lol

I knew how to get back from there... I've gotten lost in the area before 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Runshortii

We ate at restaurant yesterday and it felt so weird.

I ran 14. It was flippin hot