Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #145 (Read 32 times)

GinnyinPA

The only excitement I get these days is to go to a restaurant to eat in person

It's likely to be a couple of months before we can do that here. We finally move to yellow phase next Friday, which means some businesses can open, but many will stay closed like hair, gyms, restaurants, real estate etc. It's possible they'll open the state liquor stores, but not a certainty.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We ate at restaurant yesterday and it felt so weird.

I ran 14. It was flippin hot

Yeah I still can’t get used to it. But I only go to the empty ones. They are allowed at 50% but so far one or two tables have been filled when we go.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's likely to be a couple of months before we can do that here. We finally move to yellow phase next Friday, which means some businesses can open, but many will stay closed like hair, gyms, restaurants, real estate etc. It's possible they'll open the state liquor stores, but not a certainty.

I am waiting for PA to open so I can get my reformer. 😂

Damaris

onemile

liquor stores are considered essential in WI

DavePNW

liquor stores are considered essential in WI

Well yeah. 

I don’t think restaurants are open here yet. We have not been out in even longer than most; the whole time I was unemployed, to save money we completely avoided eating out and even doing takeout. So it would feel really weird. I’d do it though. 

A 16 mile slog this morning, making it 65 for the week.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

16 with 4 X 2 Miles @ MP on the TM. I feel run over now, ha.

51 for the week.

Damaris

Cyberic

16 with 4 X 2 Miles @ MP on the TM. I feel run over now, ha.

51 for the week.

Nice!

LRB

LRB, not a fan of your governor, huh?

I'm compliant. I just like that particular moniker of the many she has, most of which cannot be printed here.

GinnyinPA

I ran 6.1. It was cooler but still humid. My watch uploaded normally, so the fix worked.

KCRuns

You're human. There are worse things to be, like a nasty human.

LOL! That’s a good one!

DavePNW

Have they changed something with Strava, where they don’t show your GAP anymore? I’m not seeing it.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Have they changed something with Strava, where they don’t show your GAP anymore? I’m not seeing it.

Might be among the things that you have to pay for to see it? I posted the review that DC Rainmaker did of the changes on the Wednesday or Thursday thread, but don't recall which one.

Damaris

Cyberic

Dude! I know you got a new job and all, but you need to keep your priorities straight

DavePNW

Might be among the things that you have to pay for to see it? I posted the review that DC Rainmaker did of the changes on the Wednesday or Thursday thread, but don't recall which one.

Yeah I thought I remembered something like that, but didn’t read it. It looks pretty much the same other than that.

Dave