Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies! Dare I ask. (Read 35 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!  You guys have been in rare form this week with the run-on dailies.  So whatcha got on the exercise schedule today?  I assume Docket_Rocket has a marathon, so good to her with that.

I've got a long-ish bike and run workout I'm headed out for in a bit.  50 mile ride and 5 mile run by themselves aren't a lot, but brick them together and it's a tough workout.

Avengers later.

GO!

<3

Cyberic

Hey Baboon,

I'll run about 10 today. Probably more like 9, 9.5 ... Time is the issue. I think I'll run a loop with a hill...

Yesterday, I went to the LRS and bought a pair of Altra One 3.0s. They're definitely not going to be my go to shoes for quite a while, because 0 drop, but the roomy toe box is on a different level from what the other companies are doing. Might give them a try today for 1/2 mile or so.

LRB

Avengers later.

Hmm, I should probably throw that on my agenda too...

LRB

Done.

10:00 am in the new Dolby Sound Theater at AMC.

Guess I better get up off of my ass and go run! #skurt 💨

RunningOnSand

Hey there. I'm up early (by my standards) to fit in a short run before I get to partake in my SIL's yoga class! I'm the least flexible person in the world so this should be interesting. I'm also waiting for my coffee to "work", which is delaying my anticipated start time. Rage.

Have fun at Avengers, LRB & Baboon.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

8.2 miles in the books on a nice, 60-degree morning.  The kids are lobbying heavily for Avengers today, so that seems likely to be on my calendar as well.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

LRB

Hey there. I'm up early (by my standards) to fit in a short run before I get to partake in my SIL's yoga class! After LRB, I'm the least flexible person in the world so this should be interesting. I'm also waiting for my coffee to "work", which is delaying my anticipated start time. Rage.

Have fun at Avengers, LRB & Baboon.

Allow me to fix that up for ya.

LRB

Guess I better get up off of my ass and go run! #skurt 💨

7 are in the books.

Then I realized during my run how dumb it is to go and sit for 3 hours immediately after running. Oh well, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck...it's a dumb ass duck. #youbigdummy

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If you don't watch it soon, the spoilers will be too much for you soon.  It will go like: so when X happened (right by you and you can't lalalalalala too long).

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 miles today.  Debating on OTF but I won't have time to run my 5 tonight as we have a show so therefore, I should run in an hour or so (TM of course).

And no, no marathon until two weeks from now. Smile

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 15.3 hard miles this morning on very tired legs.  I would have stopped about 12 miles in, but a man has to get home.  That's 37.5 for the week, which is plenty.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good morning!

I jogged 15.3 hard miles this morning on very tired legs.  I would have stopped about 12 miles in, but a man has to get home.  That's 37.5 for the week, which is plenty.

Have a great day!

Awesome!

Damaris

DavePNW

Have fun at Avengers, LRB & Baboon. And Fred. 

Yes! What took you guys so long? Please report back. Nevermind, I will report for you: it was jaw-droppingly awesome. I will probably see again at some point, to tide me over till Deadpool 2. Which will also be awesome.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This was me:

Damaris

DavePNW

^ totally. Except my mouth was wide open the entire final 15 minutes.

Dave