Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES have a message... (Read 36 times)

LRB

Half Crazy K 2.0

Taking my sweet time getting ready for work due to a 2 hour delay. Another 1/2 inch of snow overnight, probably will take a shovel to the driveway before I leave. Intervals on the treadmill after work.

bluerun

Super B****

Is the message "go back to bed"?  Otherwise, I'm not interested.

7.15, outside... just to see if my leg hurt.  It did.  SURPRISE!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Legs still dead. Easy day. Will either run at lunch time or this evening during DD's soccer practice

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Winter can go to hell damn it..... it'll take all day to get the chill out of my bones now.

I got my butt up and out of bed at 4:05, bundled/layered up as best I could and hit the road for 10 miles. It was 18 degrees with a feels like 6, and 10 mph NW winds....... Spring/Summer can't come fast enough.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Is that any way to treat Ash Wednesday?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Winter can go to hell damn it..... it'll take all day to get the chill out of my bones now.

I got my butt up and out of bed at 4:05, bundled/layered up as best I could and hit the road for 10 miles. It was 18 degrees with a feels like 6, and 10 mph NW winds....... Spring/Summer can't come fast enough.

I hear you, pretty close to my morning:

out the door 3:45

9 miles

15F

4F windchill

10 mph NW winds.

It was pretty harsh.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

More like Ass Wednesday .

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! LOL, LRB!  Love it.

I have Pilates and either the 7 I missed yesterday or my RD.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Can someone send me those 10mph winds?  My wind forecast for Sunday is 25-30mph.  WTF, my lungs.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Can someone send me those 10mph winds?  My wind forecast for Sunday is 25-30mph.  WTF, my lungs.

That sounds awful for even normal lungs....

PleasantRidge - it's nice to know I am not alone lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

It snowed overnight, was windy as hell with a feels like temp of 10, but I wanted no parts of the belt so I ventured out into it. Talk about tough sledding, damn, that was one of the hardest easy funs I've ever had! At one point, I just wanted to quit lol, it felt as if I was wearing ankle weights trudging through that crap.

6 miles. I'm going to treat it as a quality run and ESU.

delicate flower

It is 9:15 and my day has been eventful enough already...

Up at 5:00 for a treadmill tempo run (it's snowing...more on that in a bit).  10 minute warm up, then 2 x 15 minutes at 6:40 pace with 10 minutes easy in between.  My foot pod would not connect (it happens), so the useless accelerometer took over and captured the data.  On average it is about 1:00 minute slower than actual pace.  Frustrating during the run, but I just went off the treadmill display and adjusted my log entry for actual miles.  8.35 miles at 7:11 avg pace.  I pushed it hard on that second tempo block.  Regardless of what the device displayed, effort is effort, and this was a solid run.

After a Harbucks stop, I had to swing by mom-in-law's house to give her car a jump.  Of course when I show up with the cables, her car started right up.  lol...figures.  I guess we scared it into starting.  Car was probably afraid I'd blow it up.  So then I made the painfully slow drive into work in the snow.  1" of snow perfectly timed makes for an absolute disaster of a commute.  I got stuck in a traffic jam due to an SUV rollover...freakin idiots.  At least when I finally got to work, my 9:00 meeting was cancelled, so there is that.

tl:dr version:  Hi.

<3

LRB

This question suggests I was aware that it was. I can assure you, I am aware of very little. lol

LRB

Is the message "go back to bed"? 

Yes,do indeed. Oh wait, you're probably at work already. Belay that order!