Beginners and Beyond

The Onemile and Zelanie SunDAILIES show (Read 49 times)

Ric-G

eric - rolling hills, but different than boston. sort of stucky in its own way.

Is it rolling hills, kinda like Boston?

Congrats on keeping a secret so good, oh and congrats on another marathon in your back pocket.

marathon pr - 3:16

Ric-G

I don't get fooled when people say something is FLAT or DOWNHILL.  Unless it's Miami flat, it ain't flat or downhill.  So every time I read flat I think it's hilly as fuck (same with downhill).

I have also run many California courses to figure out that area is fucking hilly.  They claim the LA Marathon is slightly downhill.  Hahahahaha.

right on D...the LA marathon sucks too...

Ric-G

in any event...congrats racers! marathons are never simple or straightforward or as planned.

nice job zel, and congrats on the pr onemile but cim is a weird course to pace, and good long training run rick or however you are going to categorize it.

(afterthought - i remember doing 9 miles this morning)

Zelanie

This Starbucks fruit cup is the best thing ever.

DavePNW

Where are the race reports already?

Dave

onemile

Where are the race reports already?

Do I have to ?

DavePNW

Dave

workinprogress11

YES.

Or yes, please.

Congrats to all 3 of you. It definitely sounds like a lot tougher course than I thought it was.  The picture of you 3 is totes adorbs.

Zelanie

I just wrote mine on the plane, and you guys are going to be sorry you asked for one. Or happy that I don't rave often.