Beginners and Beyond

On the road again FriDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Does he ever run in front of you or are you like his master. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There is one of me in front of him but I think I stopped to tie my shoe.

Damaris

B-Plus

6 miles at a some point today. I need food first.

Good luck with the shoes Cy!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

He ain't stupid, LRB....following her nice..ummm.....following her is great motivation for him to keep moving forward....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Cyberic

I was going to say there is usually only one brand available at the store

Better stuff exists. I understand that the fluid you bought is not the problem here, but the "free refill".

This is good stuff (although it has a bad review)

http://www.costco.ca/Laurentide---45%C2%B0C-Windshield-Washer-Fluid-1-pallet-of-208-units.product.100080887.html

And I don't buy it by the pallet Smile

What is usually sold in Canada is equivalent to this:

http://www.costco.ca/Laurentide---40%C2%B0C-Windshield-Washer-Fluid-1-pallet-of-208-units.product.100068129.html

Even this "cheaper" stuff is good enough for where I come from

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Cfb+Bagotville/@48.334957,-70.994893,5z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cc018a15c9162eb:0x2c9de12a129835a

But I wouldn't go with anything less than that.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Nice.  My theory is that you would race even faster if you didn't wear yourself down in training so much.  But you seem to enjoy training that way.

LRB

Better stuff exists. I understand that the fluid you bought is not the problem here, but the "free refill".

Yeah I have been driving in these stupid winters since 1985 (the year I bought my first car) and never have seen anything like that before.  It's almost like getting bad mustard, an oxymoron.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 miles done.

Damaris

onemile

I ended up leaving work early and got in 8 miles.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ended up leaving work early and got in 8 miles.

You sound like you are fully recovered.  Nice!

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got my ass kicked on the trails at JJA state park, it was a good, slow ass kicking though.... lots of ice on the downhills and uphills, with over 700 feet in elevation gain. Great 5 miles though :-)

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Got my ass kicked on the trails at JJA state park, it was a good, slow ass kicking though.... lots of ice on the downhills and uphills, with over 700 feet in elevation gain. Great 5 miles though :-)

You live by that state park or something? Always trail running, nice deer shots a couple of weeks ago... is it like next to your back door?

From the Internet.

You live by that state park or something? Always trail running, nice deer shots a couple of weeks ago... is it like next to your back door?

Mine IS right next to my backdoor (abuts my property) and I still opt to run on roads 95% of the time *puts bag of shame over head*

I have an irrational fear of ticks/Lyme disease and I mostly run road races, so there's that.

URD - Surrender flag flying.  So done with Snowvember.

14 hours at work by myself, since no one else "can get here". 

One more night stuck here.  Tomorrow will be the day of driving home, digging out the driveway, and resupplying Si with food and cuddles as the sun shines and the thermometer climbs above freezing.  Roads will be passable.  Running will happen.

--

Congratulations.  You've just picked up four cans of an award winning, classic American wheat ale.  And that might be all you need to know, except that these four cans of ale may represent something rather important to you and your mental well-being.  Because these four cans represent the color and scent of a sunny afternoon.  These cans say "Goodbye, rain -- or clouds -- or snow.  Hello, suntan lotion."  Or something like that.  It kind of depends on what sort of mood you're in and where you are.  The point is, regardless of what trained meteorologists and calendar makers say, the four pack you now hold in your hands says one thing quite loudly and clearly.  The sun is here.

-- Bell's Oberon packagage

(my bolding)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You're talking about Henderson, Ky right? I live in the Evansville, IN area so about a 10-15 minute drive.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)