Beginners and Beyond

Christmas meals, what? TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

RunningOnSand

It dawned on me that I hadn't planned our meals for the next two days, so you know what I'm doing today! 

RunningOnSand

I'm currently googling, "busy mom hacks Christmas meals" and am striking out, LOL. Maybe we'll do tacos tonight, and I have no idea what we'll eat tomorrow. I had just been planning on caramel rolls, and that's all my mind had planned. Caramel rolls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? 

We are also planning on seeing Star Wars today, and I've got a run scheduled for the immanent future. Whatcha got for today, B&B forumites?

delicate flower

HO HO HO, PARTY PEOPLE!!  I rolled my fat ass out of bed at 5:15 for a treadmill interval workout.  I needed to get that done early so DW and I can head to Vermont right after work for some Christmas skiing.  Anyway, my workout was 5 x 4:00 John Randalls, with 2:00 step step sliders in between.  I am glad that's done.

I got permission from the Bossman to close the office at noon.  I asked for 2:00 and he negotiated me down to noon.

<3

LRB

Christmas food was always nontraditional when I was doing the family thing. Seafood, barbecue, prime rib, roast beast, the more outlandish the better! These days, the kids do a brunch and don't even bother with dinner. Which reminds me, I'm taking a liter of The Kraken and a gallon of egg nog to tomorrow's noontime eat down.

onemile

Christmas food was always nontraditional when I was doing the family thing. Seafood, barbecue, prime rib, roast beast, the more outlandish the better! These days, the kids do a brunch and don't even bother with dinner. Which reminds me, I'm taking a liter of The Kraken and a gallon of egg nog to tomorrow's noontime eat down.

I'm thinking to grill some steaks tomorrow but that means I have to go out and buy some today 

LRB

I'm thinking to grill some steaks tomorrow but that means I have to go out and buy some today 

You might want to do it now before the only thing that's left is cube steak!

onemile

You might want to do it now before the only thing that's left is cube steak!

shit

Half Crazy K 2.0

Might run today, might not. If I do run, I'm thinking it will be 44 minutes or 4.4 miles. Cause 44k or miles would just be stupid and I don't have that sort of time. Heading up to my parents in a bit, we decided to keep our plans, things aren't quite as dire as they were communicated to us on Sunday night.

LRB

shit

I just determined that I might need more egg nog. Think I'll find any on Christmas Eve? lolololol

LRB

Might run today, might not. If I do run, I'm thinking it will be 44 minutes or 4.4 miles. Cause 44k or miles would just be stupid and I don't have that sort of time. Heading up to my parents in a bit, we decided to keep our plans, things aren't quite as dire as they were communicated to us on Sunday night.

Happy Birthday! How about 4.4 shots?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Happy Birthday! How about 4.4 shots?

Thanks. That would kill me. I rarely drink, so I get a really nice buzz from 1 beer.

bluerun

Super B****

FINALLY a holiday I don't celebrate! (Still pisses me off that I have to work tomorrow, though, because I don't celebrate it.)

9 on the AlterG. Painful because chafing happened yesterday. Also makes wearing a climbing harness rather uncomfortable.

My credit card is still smoking: I just registered for Jerusalem and booked my flight and hotel.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Happy birthday! You could run 4.4 miles in 44 minutes and cover both bases

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Thanks. That would kill me. I rarely drink, so I get a really nice buzz from 1 beer.

Yay birthday! Hope it's a nice one. Were you actually due on this day, or were you early? I always lament my December birthday...I was supposed to be in January but they decided I was no longer welcome in the inn.

Leaving work here in an hour to have dinner and celebrate with the girlfriend's family. Unfortunately, this darn CA labor law attorney I'm working with didn't send me the paperwork I need to review last night like she was supposed to, so now my dinner will probably be interrupted by reviewing documents. Are all you Californians so laid back? 

I'm realizing that running this week is going to be a struggle, but I'll try my best. GF and I are hoping to sneak one in once we get home from today's activities.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yay birthday! Hope it's a nice one. Were you actually due on this day, or were you early? I always lament my December birthday...I was supposed to be in January but they decided I was no longer welcome in the inn.

January 1, but I decided to make an early appearance. So instead of being the oldest in my class, I was almost always the youngest.