Beginners and Beyond

Christmas meals, what? TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

DavePNW

Currently having lunch at a Cuban restaurant on 8th Street in Miami. Yum.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Jelly.

RunningOnSand

I ran 7.25 on the TM. We just got back from Star Wars (loved it) and I'm now trying to figure out food. Ugh. Trying to figure out what to make every single day has to be one of the hardest aspects of my adult life. 

KCRuns

Happy Birthday HCK! 🎉

I took my new watch for a test run, we ran 4 slow.  I was overdressed, but it was still nice to be out there. The watch was great, I have to adjust to buttons again instead of a touchscreen. Now I’m finishing up my cookies, fudge and dressing that I didn’t make last night because I was distracted by the shiny new watch.

RunningOnSand

Happy birthday HC!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is that Versailles? Big grin

Damaris

LRB

Happy Birthday HCK! 🎉

I took my new watch for a test run, we ran 4 slow.  I was overdressed, but it was still nice to be out there. The watch was great, I have to adjust to buttons again instead of a touchscreen. Now I’m finishing up my cookies, fudge and dressing that I didn’t make last night because I was distracted by the shiny new watch.

It took FOREVER for me to get used to the stupid thing. And just wait till you add music or a podcast to the mix; you'll be running with the watch on pause or standing with it on go like nobody's business. 

LRB

I just determined that I might need more egg nog. Think I'll find any on Christmas Eve? lolololol

Took two stops but I'm good. I now have 2 gallons. That should be more than enough, which is how I roll.

LRB

I can give you the recipe for coquito (which is Puerto Rican eggnog) and it's easier and you'll never go with eggnog ever again...

Thanks but I can't take them knuckle draggers anything that isn't prepackaged. They get it in their collective skulls that it's vegan and they can't/won't eat or drink it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Took two stops but I'm good. I now have 2 gallons. That should be more than enough, which is how I roll.

I'm telling you, it was easier to make the Coquito... Wink

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks but I can't take them knuckle draggers anything that isn't prepackaged. They get it in their collective skulls that it's vegan and they can't/won't eat or drink it.

Ha. They don't know what they are missing. It has no egg because that's how the recipe is made (plus eggnog is disgusting :-P). We make up for it in lots of rum in it.

My bottle was emptied at Mary's house like it was just pure moonshine!

Damaris

LRB

Ha. They don't know what they are missing. It has no egg because that's how the recipe is made (plus eggnog is disgusting :-P). We make up for it in lots of rum in it.

It DEFINITELY wouldn't stand a chance! "That's vegan, I'm not drinking that".

sdWhiskers

I ran 7.25 on the TM. We just got back from Star Wars (loved it) and I'm now trying to figure out food. Ugh. Trying to figure out what to make every single day has to be one of the hardest aspects of my adult life. 

MrW does the grocery shopping which means also meal planning.  Best division of marital chores ever.

Last night we made english muffin pizzas. No need to be fancy.

onemile

I ran nearly 14 with 6x2km, 2 minute recoveries with URP.  In shorts!! Merry Christmas!

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Ran 4.6 or so this morning. Been on my feet ever since prepping for dinner. I think I need a drink soon!

Happy birthday HCK! Safe holiday travels for anyone doing that!