Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday March 9, 2016: The day it finally happened (Read 58 times)

LRB

I forgot the cup for the Keurig.

What a fucking mess.

Cyberic

I'll run some easy miles at lunch. I have to go to work before though. But right now I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee... dee-li-cious.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

My coffee was great this morning.  I even put the pot where I was supposed to before I hit the start button.  I have screwed that up before.

I ran 10.1 slow miles.  Yesterday was a tough day at work, and my ass is dragging low to the ground.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey runners.

So while the rest of the world was out enjoying nice runs in beautiful weather, I picked up an injury last night.  I was exactly two miles into my warm up and felt a pop in my left calf.  It's not the meaty part of the calf, but kind of the muscle that runs up into it on the inside.  I felt like I had a little knot there yesterday, but it wasn't something I was at all concerned about.  There was a little pain when I started running, but it really felt like it came out of nowhere.  Today, it's feeling a little better, so there is some hope for racing Saturday, but the week of training is shot. Boo.

Who gets hurt during the freaking warm up???  It was the workout I was worried about lol

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

No running for me today, had two teeth extracted yesterday (but I did get 7 miles in before heading to the dentist).  Good news tho, didn't need oral surgery, they were able to do simple extractions, so I'll get some miles in tomorrow. Smile

SIAR, hope the calf is ok!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I forgot the cup for the Keurig.

What a fucking mess.

Well that sucks.

Rest day for me, I wanted to get in another 3-4 miles with Jetta but decided to sleep in. The forecast is showing showers starting at 8 am and going through Friday here in Chandler, but things are slowly changing for the better in Grand Rivers, KY.

Intellicast says no showers on Friday, and then showers or t-storms won't start until Saturday afternoon.

14wfie.com pretty much says the same thing - pm t-storms on Saturday.

weather.gov says there is still a chance of showers starting today and going on through to Sunday, but the RD's say that mainly means there is a chance of showers off and on and their trails are really packed hard and the rain will just run off so it won't be bad.

The temperature for the start is saying around 60 at this point, so I am expecting to be sweating.

This week has felt like an eternity to get through, yes it is only Wednesday but we leave tomorrow afternoon and I'll be getting everything packed tomorrow morning so technically today is my last full day at work before we leave.

Anyways, hope everybody has a great day!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I'll run some easy miles at lunch. I have to go to work before though. But right now I'm enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee... dee-li-cious.

Hardy, har-har. And of course it was the last k-cup of coffee #1. 

Oh well, first time for everything, and hopefully the last!

LRB

Who gets hurt during the freaking warm up??? 

My injuries don't discriminate. I could be sleep and fuck something up. lol

Hopefully it works itself out!

bluerun

Super B****

My injuries don't discriminate. I could be sleep and fuck something up. lol

Hopefully it works itself out!

This happens to me all the time.  Maybe it's a good thing I don't sleep as much as I'd like...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

All that talk about tights and winter gear yesterday and Running Warehouse responded with a 75% off sale. Jump on it girls and boys.

bluerun

Super B****

When you think I don't need a jacket, so I don't need gloves... you're not always right.  I never learn.

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

All that talk about tights and winter gear yesterday and Running Warehouse responded with a 75% off sale. Jump on it girls and boys.

If the tights that I ordered on Monday would have been on sale, I would have had a heart attack.

chasing the impossible

LRB

This happens to me all the time.  Maybe it's a good thing I don't sleep as much as I'd like...

You mean my insomnia is good for something? STOP THE PRESS.

LRB

If the tights that I ordered on Monday would have been on sale, I would have had a heart attack.

Yeah no shit!

Some of the men's tights are going for as little as $23, that's larceny!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Successful cup of coffee number 2 on my desk. Weights tonite, I've run 6 days straight, so need a break. I wore sandals to work, gonna be 80 today. Makes for a nice walk at lunch to our other building, too bad its for a meeting (but it is a running related meeting).