Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES and The Chocolate Cake Diet (Read 39 times)

LRB

Anyway, it's snowing out, my energy levels are low, and I have zero motivation to run this morning, but will try to tough one out... 

I ended up with 6. It was slippery in spots but I was never really worried about it (GASP!). Despite feeling a little weak and a lot of cloudy headed, it was an okay run. I'm glad I got out there.

LRB

My Sunday LRB was awful. 

An LRB would kill me right now. Big grin

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I don't know what you are talking about ........

Wtf? That's what I get using my phone.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I came back from my trip to find a tray of ganache topped brownies.  Um...  fuck I think I packed on 5 pounds in a day.

5 easy done this morning

hard workout tonight

Baboon

delicate flower

Nice 25% off sale going on at RW.  I got a pair of Adios Boost 2's for $62.

<3

DavePNW

Speaking of ridiculous, when the paczkis showed up to the office this morning, the staff swarmed that box like flies to a landfill. lol

Almost forgot it was that time of year. I don't think that's a thing out here.

Dave

LRB

Almost forgot it was that time of year. I don't think that's a thing out here.

No, out there it would be Svelte Tuesday, and they would serve scones. Smile

LRB

Nice 25% off sale going on at RW.  I got a pair of Adios Boost 2's for $62.

I don't need shoes at the moment, but saw some Daisy Dukes split shorts that interest me. I've just been really reluctant to buy anything running related for fear of jinxing myself and getting injured again, and in fact, I haven't purchased a single item since October.

That has got to be some kind of record for me!

Baboon

delicate flower

I don't need shoes at the moment, but saw some Daisy Dukes split shorts that interest me. I've just been really reluctant to buy anything running related for fear of jinxing myself and getting injured again, and in fact, I haven't purchased a single item since October.

That has got to be some kind of record for me!

I already have one pair of shoes still in the box and don't usually make a habit out of stocking up, but when I see a pair of my $140 shoes going for $62, I buy them.

<3

Cyberic

I already have one pair of shoes still in the box and don't usually make a habit out of stocking up, but when I see a pair of my $140 shoes going for $62, I buy them.

I'm turning into an Adidas boy. I reluctantly use my other pairs of shoes in my rotation because, you know, I paid for them and they're still very good, but I'd pretty much strictly run in Adidas now.

onemile

I'm turning into an Adidas boy. I reluctantly use my other pairs of shoes in my rotation because, you know, I paid for them and they're still very good, but I'd pretty much strictly run in Adidas now.

I have never tried Adidas before.  But if all the fast kids are wearing them maybe I should.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Even new shoes are on the sale.  Just bought the old Elixirs revamped to try (Mizuno Catalyst).

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks again everyone!!  I'm still collecting pics and trying to find some time to do a RR, hopefully in the next day or two.

7ish miles this morning, feel really good.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

I have never tried Adidas before.  But if all the fast kids are wearing them maybe I should.

I tried the Tempo 6 which is their version of a light stability shoe, I put north of 70 miles on them but just never really took to them. I also tried the Boost 2M (a neutral shoe) and my knee wasn't happy, so I ditched them after something like three runs and only 22 miles or whatever it was.

Of course all that means is I suck, not necessarily the shoes.

onemile

I tried the Tempo 6 which is their version of a light stability shoe, I put north of 70 miles on them but just never really took to them. I also tried the Boost 2M (a neutral shoe) and my knee wasn't happy, so I ditched them after something like three runs and only 22 miles or whatever it was.

Of course all that means is I suck, not necessarily the shoes.

I am liking the Kinvaras. I've run up to 10 miles in them with no issues.  Maybe I could run a marathon in them even. I'm not sure. I'd like a slightly stiffer heel counter but maybe I am okay without it.