Beginners and Beyond

Run for food SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

I had meant to message you a few days ago when those were on the 12 days of savings over at the house 

It was a decent shoe for me, but I was never able to run quietly in them. I wonder if the 10 would be any better for me, since I only ran in the 9 and the Bandito, and from what I understand the 10 is quite different.

Hopefully I did not miss out on a great deal! 

I cannot speak on the 9 because I did not run in it but I think the 10 was totally redesigned.  Having said that running quiet is a good way to describe the 10.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Had a great run at my trail 50k today, ran a 4:17:40 and took 2nd place Masters.  25 min PR over last years race. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

on my way to badass

Awesome race Dave!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

Hey everyone!

Had a great run at my trail 50k today, ran a 4:17:40 and took 2nd place Masters.  25 min PR over last years race. Smile

That's just sick yo! 

B-Plus

Hey everyone!

Holy shit!

DavePNW

Hey everyone!

NICE!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey everyone!

Quoting myself from FB: Damn!

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks everyone! That high mileage training for Richmond seems to have served me well.  Next year this will be my goal race, I'm going to skip my fall marathon so I can train for the 50k.  I want a sub-4 and Masters win. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

StepbyStep-SH

Congrats, D2! Awesome race!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

Cyberic

Medium long run done. Took about 45 minutes to shake off the effects from last night's party. Not bad.

B-Plus

Medium long run done. Took about 45 minutes to shake off the effects from last night's party. Not bad.

I would still be in bed!

delicate flower

D2T2, congrats on the awesome race!  But why must I always ASK about the prize swag???

Hey kids!  I skied all day and am terrifically exhausted.  It was "demo day" at the mountain and I got to try six pairs of skis.  Bought me a new pair of wide Rossignols (Soul 7), as I was in the market.  Got a good deal too.  I can't wait for our Colorado trip!  Smile. Damn do my legs feel good.

<3

B-Plus

I need to run 28.6 miles per day for the rest of the year to meet my goal. FFS.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, I did not in get my last race of the year today.  Woke up this morning feeling ill, actually puked a couple of times, got a bit light-headed, and went back to bed. Slept until 10:30 in the morning.  I had gone to bed about 10:30 last night, so I guess my body really wanted the rest to help combat whatever this crap is that it's been fighting the last couple of days!   after I woke up from my 'long winter's nap" and got a bit of breakfast in me, I felt much better.  The day was much better too, nice sunshine and 62 degrees, so I even managed to go to a nearby local park and get in a very easy 3 miles, and did quite well too.  Even so, probably a good thing I did not do the race first thing in the morning the way I was feeling then; I am sure my RD friend would have been very miffed at me   if I'd gotten dizzy out there, fallen out, and started bleeding on her course, and making her have to come rescue me.     So, alas, I finished the year with ONLY 74 races instead of tying last year's record of 75; but it's all good.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt