Beginners and Beyond

Run for food SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

I need to run 28.6 miles per day for the rest of the year to meet my goal. FFS.

lol - but the time off was great during the winter and early spring.

Feel better Scotty, you and D need to take it easy!

workinprogress11

Hey everyone!

Had a great run at my trail 50k today, ran a 4:17:40 and took 2nd place Masters.  25 min PR over last years race. Smile

Great job!  The improvements you've made are remarkable. Congratulations!

9 nice miles for me today. I only intended to do 7 but felt great so kept on going.

B-Plus

lol - but the time off was great during the winter and early spring.

Feel better Scotty, you and D need to take it easy!

I've actually changed the goal a few times. I'm not bothering with that silly rabbit next year.

Sorry Scotty. I hope you feel better.

Mmmmm...beer

D2T2, congrats on the awesome race!  But why must I always ASK about the prize swag???

As requested. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

That's a cool trophy yo!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, D2.  And I think you can get the Sub-4 for sure.  Keep at it!

8 with hubby and heavy weights.

Damaris

B-Plus

Hopefully I did not miss out on a great deal! 

I cannot speak on the 9 because I did not run in it but I think the 10 was totally redesigned.  Having said that running quiet is a good way to describe the 10.

Is the red one worth the extra $1?  Well now I'm semi-choked because my Hitogamis are now sub-$54. If I had waited, got in on the gift card promo, then waited, these would have been practically free!

LRB

Is the red one worth the extra $1?  Well now I'm semi-choked because my Hitogamis are now sub-$54. If I had waited, got in on the gift card promo, then waited, these would have been practically free!

That's cheap! Are they coming out with a new model next month?

LRB

My legs have been unusually sore after today's run. Hopefully they fix themselves overnight, I am looking forward to an 80 minute run in the morning.

B-Plus

Yes! The House will have version 2 next month! I wonder if Jay will pick up another pair of Ekis before they go obsolete.

I've got a 15-miler on tap for tomorrow. Downhill start and uphill finish to mimic parts of the Boston course. It better not be raining as hard as it is now.

onemile

Eat well, you have earned it!

You pick out your spring 5k(s) yet?  It's going to be interesting to see how you fit it all together with that race in April.

I have not.  And I am taking a 2 week vacation in March which further complicates things. I almost wish I wasn't doing that race in April because I'd like to race a half marathon in May.  But instead I'll be marathon recovering.