Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: How small are you? (Read 48 times)

LRB

You are rounding into marathon shape quite nicely, sir.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I can see the whole page 1.  So he only

broke certain browsers or only PCs. I could see them in Chrome and Safari.

Probably just the browsers. I'm on a PC using Windows 7 and Firefox with no problems.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

I am getting some interesting feedback with this watch. Apparently, I am averaging a stride rate of 177 through three, easy 6 miles runs. I averaged 172 for my first run with the stupid thing which was an 8 mile run.

I did spend some time working on cadence in the days of way back, even going so far as to run to the sound of a metronome tuned to 180 BPM a couple of times, FFS. So it is nice to see that I am still able to do it being so far removed from then.

It will be interesting to see what it reads when I pick up the pace the next time at the track.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am getting some interesting feedback with this watch. Apparently, I am averaging a stride rate of 177 through three, easy 6 miles runs. I averaged 172 for my first run with the stupid thing which was an 8 mile run.

I did spend some time working on cadence in the days of way back, even going so far as to run to the sound of a metronome tuned to 180 BPM a couple of times, FFS. So it is nice to see that I am still able to do it being so far removed from then.

It will be interesting to see what it reads when I pick up the pace the next time at the track.

You are not wearing a footpod, right?  From what I have heard, it measures strides just like the FitBits, with your arm movements, which can make the readings a bit over/understated, FYI.

Damaris

LRB

You are not wearing a footpod, right?  From what I have heard, it measures strides just like the FitBits, with your arm movements, which can make the readings a bit over/understated, FYI.

Well thank you for squashing that teeny bit of positive news in what has been an otherwise crappy year for me. Would you like to kick me in the nuts while you're at it?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well thank you for squashing that teeny bit of positive news in what has been an otherwise crappy year for me. Would you like to kick me in the nuts while you're at it?

If you get close enough....

Damaris

LRB

If you get close enough....

You won't be crumbling these cookies anytime soon. 

onemile

Actually, I have found the garmin by itself measures a lower cadence for me than when using the footpod.

Yes, it did. 

You are developing LRB-like log-stalking skillz.

Dave

B-Plus

More #s to obsess over 

B-Plus

Sometimes I feel like changing to workout type from "Interval" to "PM to LRB"

LRB

That's no small feat.  

LRB

Sometimes I feel like changing to workout type from "Interval" to "PM to LRB"

lol

onemile

Just post your paces here and I won't have to. 

Besides, stalking my own log is depressing these days.

LRB

Just post your paces here and I won't have to. 

Besides, stalking my own log is depressing these days.

I went through a similar period last winter. It sucks.