Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: How small are you? (Read 48 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi

i ran 3.1

Marjorie

LRB

Hi

i ran 3.1

I might be at our favorite hangout tonight. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I might be at our favorite hangout tonight. 

Yum!  Eat a bite for me!

Marjorie

LRB

Yum!  Eat a bite for me!

I'll take a sip for you, too. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yum!  Eat a bite for me!

I had lunch at our favorite place here!

Damaris

I had lunch at our favorite place here!

I just had a homemade turkey sandwich for lunch. Like every single day.

Dave

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Scotty- Your photo seems to be making my browser freak out and I can't see most of the photo on the front page.  It's not doing that in the penguin thread.

So, if you posted in the first page, I will offer a "good run" or a "man, that heat sucks".  Smile

I feel really good about my track workout last night.  I am just getting back into speedwork, so I still don't have a good feel for what I can manage.  Plus it was 80 degrees with full sun at start time.  Not terrible, but certainly noticeable.  The workout was an easy one - 2x800, 2x400, 2x200.  The 800s had 400m recoveries, everything else had 200s.  I took it pretty easy on the 800s, because I was nervous, but that allowed me to really warm up into the workout.  I feel like I rocked those 200s at the end.  I know there were only two of them, but still, at least there is some speed that I found in there somewhere.

So that's a base to build from. Smile

Tonight I have 6ish with the running club.

Apparently my photos  in this thread of me and my VFW friends at the run is screwing up some people's browsers, although it seems to work fine for Firefox.  Anyway, I deleted the photos from this thread, but apparently you can see them fine on the Penguins thread, go figure.  So if you want t see it, just go there.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Ah, that's what it is.

Will someone PM Scotty on FB and let him know to edit that post please?

Just did....sorry I did not see this earlier...busy day at work!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

cjones1

I had a homemade turkey sandwich for lunch. Like every single day.

Me too.  People think I'm crazy.

I'm like, it's one less decision I have to make during the day.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

Apparently my photos  in this thread of me and my VFW friends at the run is screwing up some people's browsers, although it seems to work fine for Firefox.  Anyway, I deleted the photos from this thread, but apparently you can see them fine on the Penguins thread, go figure.  So if you want t see it, just go there.

I saw them here, and there.

LRB

I do not but it is not uncommon. I know quite a few people who do it. I have no opinion one way another, if it works for you and makes you happy, be happy.

LRB

Just did....sorry I did not see this earlier...busy day at work!

No biggie. The world does not stop because of some people in a computer.

I pretty much have the same breakfast every day too. Actually there is one for weekdays and one for weekends. Sometimes I have the weekend breakfast on running rest days, when I have more time in the morning. Cuz I'm adventurous like that.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 5 with 3 at tempo.

I have a few weekday breakfasts I rotate through. Lunch is mostly the same, but because I bring a big salad, it looks like I made all sorts of effort.

delicate flower

7 miles solo (7:48 pace...4 easy, 3 at MP)

one hour break

5.3 miles easy with DW

<3