Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #2 (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

Hey look, a youtube of me running with my funny shufflejog.  Starting at the 40 second mark, right after the dog beats me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XvPdZCye1w

Funny how you ran  19:30 (don't remember the exact seconds) and you don't look like you're running fast. The guy with the dog was the same (not looking fast) and I'm like that too, whereas some people look like they're running very fast and I'm actually faster than them.

LRB

Hey look, a youtube of me running with my funny shufflejog.  Starting at the 40 second mark, right after the dog beats me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XvPdZCye1w

Didn't realize the Nikes came in green. It's always weird how 5k pace looks looks nothing like how you think in pictures and video.

LRB

Funny how you ran  19:30 (don't remember the exact seconds) and you don't look like you're running fast. The guy with the dog was the same (not looking fast) and I'm like that too, whereas some people look like they're running very fast and I'm actually faster than them.

1. I have pics of me running all out and it looks as if I'm standing still 
        onemile

I ran 12 with RRP in shorts!  Now I just need to find a warmish day in February and I will be golden with my run in shorts every month goal.

sdWhiskers

4.4 miles plus strength training. I am beat.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Took my RD and will run my 8 tomorrow. The forecast is similar except "rain" meaning 0.10" per hour (aka, drizzle). I get out of the office early tomorrow so I can run before the sun sets which is winning.

Damaris

DavePNW

I have pics of me running all out and it looks as if I'm standing still 

The only way I can tell I’m running hard is when my mouth is wide open, trying to suck in all the oxygen I can get. I am generally kind of a mouth-breather anyway; that just takes it to another level.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The only way I can tell I’m running hard is when my mouth is wide open, trying to suck in all the oxygen I can get. I am generally kind of a mouth-breather anyway; that just takes it to another level.

Me too. I wonder if it's the fact that we suck at breathing due to the asthma?

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

40 minutes on the treadmill.

DavePNW

Me too. I wonder if it's the fact that we suck at breathing due to the asthma?

That was always my assumption. My wife makes fun of me for it.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Who are these people and why are they running with you??

For real tho 

RunningOnSand

Babs, cool that they caught you on video!! 

dave, that’s a badass picture of you racing!

i had to lol @ the winter gear running pics. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am not Baboon fast, but I beat MY dog.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I am not Baboon fast, but I beat MY dog.

Very few are. Congrats on beating the dog! PS your racing outfit is on point 👌🏻

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Very few are. Congrats on beating the dog! PS your racing outfit is on point 👌🏻

Always! My head would explode otherwise. Big grin

Damaris