Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: The eatin' season is near (Read 41 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/bus-driver-asked-kids-if-they-were-ready-to-die-before-crash/

Parents of these children complained many times to the school that he drove way too fast, and the school didn't do shit.

But not only that, kids that survived told their parents that the asshole asked them all "Are you ready to die" seconds before they hit a pole and then a tree.

Oh yes, shit happens.... I'm sick of that mentality, if a parent gets into a wreck with child/ren inside, chances are all in vehicle survive if they have a seat belt on. Not only that, but 9 times out of ten it's their children and them, not some asshole with 30 kids' lives in his/her hands!!! Sorry Dave, but that bullshit line is just that, it's bullshit. My son is 100 times safer with me than on a school bus, because I know in my heart I would do whatever I needed to keep him safe whereas most bus drivers don't give shit.

Please Dave, go tell that shit to parents who have lost their babies... please. Because if I was one of them and some asshole came up to me and said that shit, I'd knock them the fuck out and then keep wailing on them until there was no life left... that's how angry and hurt I'd be if I was one of them. There is no excuse for this shit.

This could've been prevented, the school was told repeatedly that this asshole didn't give a shit and was always driving way to fast and recklessly, and they did nothing.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Reached 15,000 km lifetime running distance today (9320 miles). That is since summer 2012.

onemile

Reached 15,000 km lifetime running distance today (9320 miles). That is since summer 2012.

I am at 14,000 (miles) but I started logging in 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 5 with hubby and lifted weights, so swapping with tomorrow.

I am ahead of 15K miles but that's only from when I started using a log, so I assume I should be closer to 16K lifetime.

Damaris

DavePNW

Eerily similar - 15,300 km (9510 miles), also since summer 2012 (July).

Dave