Beginners and Beyond

Thursday DAILIES (Read 51 times)

Hip Redux

She hates that I have an unrestricted class A LTC. And her hubby is a rabid Sox fan. I'm almost tempted to go, wearing my Yankees hat and S&W t-shirt.

Here's how much I know about guns, I had to google just about everything you just said. lol  (Ok, I got the Sox, Yankees part)

DaveP - so, you don't wear yoga pants for yoga, do you?

Step - Dave's not here!

Oh, don't you wish! No, I do not quite have the butt for them, but fortunately there are usually others in the class who do.

Also, I was thinking about that Cheech & Chong routine earlier as well, but thought it was way too obscure to mention.

Dave

Shirfan, I'm a wuss, compared to you.

My kids are, indeed, awesome. I have a set of identical twins in my class; one of them has a habit of looking in her sister's cubby without permission. Another kid witnessed this. Here's the subsequent conversation...

Witness: "You're lucky you're not a police officer."

Sister: "Why?"

Witness: "Because you'd need to nicely ask a judge for a warrant."

I choked on my water. I should be used to kids being characters, but Witness is something special. I can't wait until she's in my class next yearSmile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Rundog, wow, what a feast.  Glad you enjoyed it.  And thanks!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That's awesome, LOL.

Shirfan, I'm a wuss, compared to you.

My kids are, indeed, awesome. I have a set of identical twins in my class; one of them has a habit of looking in her sister's cubby without permission. Another kid witnessed this. Here's the subsequent conversation...

Witness: "You're lucky you're not a police officer."

Sister: "Why?"

Witness: "Because you'd need to nicely ask a judge for a warrant."

I choked on my water. I should be used to kids being characters, but Witness is something special. I can't wait until she's in my class next yearSmile

Damaris

No, awesome was when she wasn't yet three and had had it with the crap one of the second-graders was pulling:

"Look, <insert second-grader's name here>, I'm two, and YOU'RE the one acting like a toddler, what's your problem?"

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Love it!

No, awesome was when she wasn't yet three and had had it with the crap one of the second-graders was pulling:

"Look, <insert second-grader's name here>, I'm two, and YOU'RE the one acting like a toddler, what's you're problem?"

Damaris

I should read what I type before I post more often. I corrected a misspelling, you're instead of your. Feh. I hate autocorrect.

I haz a happy. The two pairs of shoes I ordered on Sunday arrived today. One pair of Saucony Kinvara 3s from Running Warehouse and a pair of new-in-box Vibram KSOs for which I had the winning eBay bid.

LRB

I should read what I type before I post more often. I corrected a misspelling, you're instead of your. Feh. I hate autocorrect.

I haz a happy. The two pairs of shoes I ordered on Sunday arrived today. One pair of Saucony Kinvara 3s from Running Warehouse and a pair of new-in-box Vibram KSOs for which I had the winning eBay bid.

I enjoyed that you felt so strongly about going back to correct a misspelling, then immediately thereafter wrote "I haz a happy". Smile

Dave

Hee!

I'm going to check Running Warehouse for another pair of my Inov8s.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Basya I love your stories about the kiddos you work with!! Yay for NEW SHOES!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

I love them, kristin10185. They're cool people. One of my boys actually advised me to buy a spare pair of each of my running shoes, in case I won't be able to find anything that fits when I need to replace them!