Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Bird Day Dailies (Read 34 times)

LRB

Poor planning because we will be on the road during the Bears game

Do better next time!

They're going to kill us so if you've seen the last massacre you've seen what's about to occur. But yeah, no, you still want to SEE it!

Have you tried the NFL streaming thingy? It's available on CBS All Access. Apparently you could try it for free. It doesn't appear to be available on Amazon Prime, where most Thursday games are but not today. I've watched games on my phone on Prime and it's crazy how cool it is.

LRB

Aren't most pretty bizarre?

True, these were just exceptionally so! But I guess that's what keeps us sane...

delicate flower

In 15 degrees no less POW! 💥

Wind chill -5.  Brrrr indeed! The race is at a fitness center so I was able to warm up on a treadmill.  Clothes report: Thermal tights, thermal top with tri club t-shirt over it, hat and gloves. Plenty warm.

<3

LRB

Annnnd my inbox is already overrun with pre Black Friday deals.

The Fenix 5 is on sale for $399. Dear Lord help me

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! RA is still fucked up by Chrome, as Ros said. Gah. I'll send an email to eric Smile tomorrow to see if he can work something out. Anyway, Pilates class this morning and 8 miles tonight. Congrats, Baboon! Good luck racing, guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Damaris

Cyberic

Morning! RA is still fucked up by Chrome, as sdWhiskers said. Gah. I'll send an email to eric Smile tomorrow to see if he can work something out. Anyway, Pilates class this morning and 8 miles tonight. Congrats, Baboon! Good luck racing, guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm using Chrome on my work PC, and my log is fine, D

delicate flower

The Fenix 5 is on sale for $399. Dear Lord help me

If you are lucky, they'll send you the $699 Fenix 5X instead. 

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm using Chrome on my work PC, and my log is fine, D

The Chrome on my work PC is fucked up as well. It's not only the log but also replies, pics, etc.  Those options are no longer there. Maybe your Chrome has not done this update?  It did it yesterday afternoon in both computers.n  Waaahhh.  I hate when updates screw up more than help.

That's fine.  I have Safari on my Mac and IE on my PC.  That'll help for now.

Damaris

LRB

If you are lucky, they'll send you the $699 Fenix 5X instead. 

I'll probably get a rock.

Cyberic

The Chrome on my work PC is fucked up as well. It's not only the log but also replies, pics, etc.  Those options are no longer there. Maybe your Chrome has not done this update?  It did it yesterday afternoon in both computers.n  Waaahhh.  I hate when updates screw up more than help.

That's fine.  I have Safari on my Mac and IE on my PC.  That'll help for now.

I have not installed an Chrome update yesterday. It is doing it as we speek. Maybe I can stop it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have not installed an Chrome update yesterday. It is doing it as we speek. Maybe I can stop it.

Mine did it on its own the little fucker.  Ha.  I suspect it will be resolved in a few days.  Eric is great updating the sites for new updates, etc.  I just need to have something I lack: patience, lol.

I am actually seeing more stuff on the log now.  Not the summary, but the rest of the places I couldn't access last night.  Improvement.

Damaris

Cyberic

Couldn't stop it. New version installed, I closed Chrome and opened it again, and all is fine. Maybe the Canadian version is better 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Couldn't stop it. New version installed, I closed Chrome and opened it again, and all is fine. Maybe the Canadian version is better 

Ha, always.

Damaris

LRB

Cyberic

Not the bacon.

Don't know if I have ever tried American bacon. I have tried American pizza, and I really don't like it: it's like a slice of cardboard with ultra greesy cheese on top. But not bacon.